Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bisexual Girls

laliux

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I think it's weak that girls do this for attention. If they're sincere about wanting to experiment I respect that but most this bullshit is for attention whores :no:

I completely agree that if it's for attention , it sucks!!.....it's hot when they are really into it. :D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

True. That's why I do it behind closed doors ;)

Exactly.....Very nicely put Candy.

Not like the cock teasers that will make out with a girl in a club just so everyone will stare at them. I hardly ever do that, mostly because I don't want that type of attention, and I am bisexual.

Originally posted by themrs

BUT.... the difference is, you do it because you like it, not just so everyone will stare at you ;)

I hear that. In fact I hate it when guys stare, I get all pissy. It's just that its hard to find that girl who would get truly intimate...well at least here in Chicago. I cannot tell you how long I was looking for a "partner", got some promises that were never kept (basically because their boyfriend was in the picture and surprisingly was not into that).

IMO, I think it's natural for a girl to be with (fantasize about being with) a girl. Women are beautiful creatures and are very passionate.

Some girls make me sick with the whole "look at me, I'm kissing another girl" crap. but whatever.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Is it "in"? I guess its become fashionable to be bi in Miami, now that the stereotype of only bi or lesbian women being butch has been dispelled. More and more you see that girl friends are being a little more liberal, chances are that they have messed around at one time or another. Nothing wrong with that. :D

I THINK IF YOU EVEN THINK IT'S A TREND THEN YOU'RE DOING TO BE COOL OR IN. MY GUESS IS THAT MANY OF YOU BECAME "BI" AT THE SAME TIME YOU STARTED EATING "E"! I HAVE A TON OF GIRL FRIENDS THAT ARE BI OR LESBIAN AND THEY WOULD LAUGH AT THE STUPIDITY OF THIS POST!