Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bisexual Girls

laliux

Originally posted by aj2234

NO NEED FOR HOSTILITY! OR FOUL LANGUAGE

JUST STATING MY OPINION

AND NO I'M NOT COOL BECAUSE I HAVE LESBIAN FRIENDS, I'M COOL BECAUSE I POST ON CLUB PLANET!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!

Sorry, I tend to get aggressive. I hope you're a cool person, cuz right now I think you're a fool. ;)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK there are really three unique situations from a man's point of view.

1) Two girls are at a club and just messing around for the attention, usually they are not there alone and one of them has a steady guy. Verdict... well at least it's better than a guy and girl going at it.

2) Two girls are at a club and totaly into each other, much more rare, and hot as hell to watch. Verdict, bless them and those low rider jeans. :)

3) Your the guy that the two girls are with in scenario #1. And yes they are just doing it for attention, and damn if it doesnt work. :) Verdict, bling bling bling... we have a winner, it is always better to be on the field than in the stands. Besides if a girl will do that for you, you have to wonder what else she will do for you :)

On a side note.... how many girls does a girl have to be with before she isn't "just curious" anymore? :)

(disclaimer... this is purely speculation)

Originally posted by shroomy

On a side note.... how many girls does a girl have to be with before she isn't "just curious" anymore? :)

(disclaimer... this is purely speculation)

You know after the first time if you like it, and if you do, you're not curious anymore. And if you don't, you're not into it. That's all. It's very simple really. People just throw it way out of porportion and make a tremendous deal about it. Mainly Men.

Wow! I opened a can of worms here....went to lunch and now I find a 4 pages thread. LOL

Like TheMrs and Candy said, all the fun is behind close doors. Fuck all those attention getters at the clubs. Gotta love those private parties! :tongue: ...I think I have one tonight.. fuck Hybrid. hehehehehehe

I have no problem with bi women. I have friends that are bi and i think when you sincerely appreciate being with another woman it's a beautiful thing. but when i see chicks making out in public just to get attention (especially for the camera) or because it's 'trendy,' they look like just what they are....attention whores :rolleyes: