Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bacon . . .

vicman

Originally posted by nourishment

for the record, scrapple is a northern food. down south you get hamhocks, grits, greens, biscuits and chitterlings. yum. :D

oh - and I had a salad for lunch. way too hot for anything heavier.

Yes and thats why I said maybe it's not that bad here, because they do have some normal stuff. So you can take your hamcocks and grits to the rodeo. Y'all come back now

Originally posted by teriaki

You weren't born which way? ;)

I'll consider meat any food that is the product of an animal. This includes fish.

I think technically you'd be considered a pescatarian.

I used to date a vegan, so I'm sort of an authority on the subject :D

I think they're all called freaks......how can you not eat any meat let alone any animal product. How boring is breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Originally posted by pgiddy

I think they're all called freaks......how can you not eat any meat let alone any animal product. How boring is breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Whenever I tell anyone that I dated a vegan, the first response is usually "wow, that must be really tough."

It's actually really easy once you get used to it, and there's quite a bit of variety in foods, etc. To eat out isn't too hard, especially if you're in a big city. Italian, Asian, and Mexican restaurants are always safe -- there's always a few things on the menu you can eat.

Cooking at home is easy too. There are tons of cookbooks dedicated to vegegarian and vegan lifestyles.

Seriously, it wasn't a pain in the ass in the all. But she was, so that was that :D

Originally posted by teriaki

Whenever I tell anyone that I dated a vegan, the first response is usually "wow, that must be really tough."

It's actually really easy once you get used to it, and there's quite a bit of variety in foods, etc. To eat out isn't too hard, especially if you're in a big city. Italian, Asian, and Mexican restaurants are always safe -- there's always a few things on the menu you can eat.

Cooking at home is easy too. There are tons of cookbooks dedicated to vegegarian and vegan lifestyles.

Seriously, it wasn't a pain in the ass in the all. But she was, so that was that :D

news flash, they ALL are..........