Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Junkies Invade Mi Casa*

b-side

Cool-Deck-Junkies.......

Craig Demo and .Sean Bauzay ....

....... invade Mi Casa* (Lounge 16) this Saturday!

So don't miss it... :tongue:

The past two weeks have been quite uplifting thanx to:

LUST (Sheldon/VaughnZ/ with guest Dennis)

&

DJ Alladin (Emerge Recordings San Fran)

So this weekend should even be better....

(I'm bringin' in extra sound so we can pack the place)

Remember people NO COVER & DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT!

Building a New House... one Brick at a time!

I usually bring records Just Incase someome can't make it....

bUT I started this night for the house scene :D (for all of the crews that were NOT working together on a regular basis)..

Sometimes I open or close the night but usually I only spin once a month,.. to let the other DJs have their time :cool:

Originally posted by demo909

I'll be spinning a special summer / classic's set for you true house heads out there. Don't miss it!!! This will truely be a special event

big thanks to B-side and everyone else involved for making this night happen.:D

absolutely :aright:

I'll be bringing an assortment of house tonight.

Yeah this party defiantely has one of the coolest vibes around and is a good big club alternative for a Saturday night. I had a blast listenning to and throwing down some true house music all night long. Thanks again b-side

Sean sorry I missed your set:(

Originally posted by demo909

Yeah this party defiantely has one of the coolest vibes around and is a good big club alternative for a Saturday night. I had a blast listenning to and throwing down some true house music all night long. Thanks again b-side

Sean sorry I missed your set:(

No worries, Craig. I know you had another gig to go to.

This party needs some CP support! Where else can you listen to house music for free and pay about half of what you would pay at most South Beach joints for drinks?

Originally posted by philippio

I agree... MiCasa has the best house on saturday night. But the dancefloor is too small and it needs a bit better lighting. What time do people start dancing at Lounge 16?

Well the peak time (to catch people dancing) is usually between 12 & 2am....

I'll admit we do need more lighting (that's why on my night, I bring in additional lighting AND sound)......

:D

So far the responce has been good and growing... the past three weeks have bee far better than the first two.. ;)

and I expect it to get better...

I'm talking to the owner about doing something a little different to his place..... :cool:

I really have to thank Craig for a Surprising Set.... man I was totally caught off guard.... AWESOME... You gotta come back SOON!!!!

And MENG... I told you we represent ALL house Prog. & Tribal are always welcome... :rolleyes: next time you have to play longer...

The whole concept of Mi Casa is that we celebrate ALL HOUSE music... we start DEEP & SOULFUL, then we go a little LATIN & FUNKIER, then we get HARD & DIRTY... ending up PROG. & TRIBAL.

:party:

This weekend its back to square one (FHA = Florida Housing Authority) with a new member... DJ Aladdin (from San Fran has joined FHA).. Along with Myself and Laurent C a.k.a. DJ Frenchy (:confused: cuz hes from France :laugh: )

Originally posted by b-side

And MENG... I told you we represent ALL house Prog. & Tribal are always welcome... :rolleyes: next time you have to play longer...

Damn, man...I thought you wanted to get on the decks already! I would have closed the place out if you wanted me to. I stayed until closing time. I was in no hurry to go anywhere.