Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday night review

livin42nite

Damn, what a night!!! Last night made plans to stop by in earlier part of the night at opium then nerve then space. Well around 1230 i get in front of opium and a huge mob is in front of both their door and prive's door. I decide to wait about 10 minutes see if anything happens and if not move on to the other parties. Not even after 3 minutes of being there, Dave sees me and takes care of me right there. I get into opium and the music was hip hop and not markus shultz yet. See the hilton sisters and there is one of them that looks pretty good. Hang out for a bit and I gotta tell u although it was hip hop playin in the garden, the crowd was great, beautiful ladies all over the place, and it seemed everybody was pretty much enjoying the hip hop so though I know most the people can't stand it on here, its all about what the crowd wants and it seems last night they wanted some hip hop. So about 1:30 exit opium and that mob in front of the door is even larger and I'm not even gonna comment about the line to prive that is just whoa, but again its always weird to see more people heading into the vip part of the club rather then the mainroom but I guess thats the secret to prive's success make everybody feel like they are vip.

Make it to nerve around 1:45 and again get comped at the door, thanks to vip. Get in and hybrid is already on the turntables. Amazing music all night, had everybody in the place going nuts and dancing like maniacs. The place was not packed, but definately a good sized crowd and on top of that quality quality women. The sound, amazing. Though the sound is always good over there last night, was sharp and perfect. I'm glad to see that things are moving in the right direction at nerve and the place is quickly becoming my fav lil club here. The staff is very cool, the ladies are always beautiful, and the music is always top notch. Around 3:15 I walked out of nerve after many attempts earlier to go check out denny tsettos at space, but as soon as I made it out heard a crazy ass tune playin in there and jst went right back in and ended up never leaving till the lights came on. The last hour of hybrid was pure madness. Great stuff from nerve on booking hybrid, was truly a memorable night. By far the best performance of the year for me outside of infusion's performance a few months back.

Again thanx to dave for hooking it up and huge thanks to vip for hooking it up at the door and then the free drink, which I gotta tell u that free drink card is just funny as hell.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Make it to nerve around 1:45 and again get comped at the door, thanks to vip. Get in and hybrid is already on the turntables. Amazing music all night, had everybody in the place going nuts and dancing like maniacs. The place was not packed, but definately a good sized crowd and on top of that quality quality women. The sound, amazing. Though the sound is always good over there last night, was sharp and perfect. I'm glad to see that things are moving in the right direction at nerve and the place is quickly becoming my fav lil club here. The staff is very cool, the ladies are always beautiful, and the music is always top notch. Around 3:15 I walked out of nerve after many attempts earlier to go check out denny tsettos at space, but as soon as I made it out heard a crazy ass tune playin in there and jst went right back in and ended up never leaving till the lights came on. The last hour of hybrid was pure madness. Great stuff from nerve on booking hybrid, was truly a memorable night. By far the best performance of the year for me outside of infusion's performance a few months back.

Again thanx to dave for hooking it up and huge thanks to vip for hooking it up at the door and then the free drink, which I gotta tell u that free drink card is just funny as hell.

I'm so glad you had a good time ... that is what it is all about :D :D

And have to agree with you ... the best music I've heard all year together with Infusion and Jonathan Lisle ... still Jonathan Lisle's (June 6th) has been my favorite ... progressive breaks are instantly associated with him in my mind :D

All I can tell you bro ... have fun this weekend ... rest a lot ... Demi is on his way back ... last nite he was at Arc with Tenaglia ... he is gonna blow Nerve to ridiculous levels ;):D

Originally posted by lilliz77

:jacked:

I saw your sig vipnerd and ummm Lee Burridge at Nerve Sept 19th??? I am sooo there. Now I don't feel so bad missing him here tomorrow night (though a boat ride does sound nice).

He is probably one of the best three (DJ) sounds for the room at Nerve :D ... PM me to organize you in advance :)

Btw ... Nerve's system was tweaked yesterday by the Phazon peeps ... WOWOWOW ... talk about crystal clear sound :cool:

Don't worry on the thread jack ... as long as it ain't trance :D

Originally posted by livin42nite

Damn, what a night!!! Last night made plans to stop by in earlier part of the night at opium then nerve then space. Well around 1230 i get in front of opium and a huge mob is in front of both their door and prive's door. I decide to wait about 10 minutes see if anything happens and if not move on to the other parties. Not even after 3 minutes of being there, Dave sees me and takes care of me right there. I get into opium and the music was hip hop and not markus shultz yet. See the hilton sisters and there is one of them that looks pretty good. Hang out for a bit and I gotta tell u although it was hip hop playin in the garden, the crowd was great, beautiful ladies all over the place, and it seemed everybody was pretty much enjoying the hip hop so though I know most the people can't stand it on here, its all about what the crowd wants and it seems last night they wanted some hip hop. So about 1:30 exit opium and that mob in front of the door is even larger and I'm not even gonna comment about the line to prive that is just whoa, but again its always weird to see more people heading into the vip part of the club rather then the mainroom but I guess thats the secret to prive's success make everybody feel like they are vip.

this is a GREAT review. but your no SALEEN:rolleyes:

Originally posted by klubveteran

this is a GREAT review. but your no SALEEN:rolleyes:

Of course not, notice my reviews are not **official** reviews. :laugh: Nah in all seriousness, though he does get bitched at more then anybody on the board I think the guy puts on the best reviews on here, well at least the ones funniest to read.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

infusion's live set will be hard to beat for best set of 2003, but something tells me lee burridge & james zabiela are going to give infusion a run for their money.:bowdown:

Infusion I think anybody who was there will say it was one of the best sets they've ever heard. This month nerve looks like its gonna be amazing especially with jigga. Though one dj, im dying to see play over there I still have no word on him playing anywhere in miami. His new album should be out on sept. 15. I'm talking about adam freeland. Would love to see him play miami.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

i'm with u livin42nite adam freeland would be a not miss event. just to think that all these headz were at the marine parade party this year during wmc.i hope freeland comes soon. maybe jon cowan is listening....;)

I can't believe I missed it. I was more into the big acts before but now I got my stuff straightened out on the top djs I'd like to see and like always discovering new talent everyday. Can't wait till freeland is over here. Nerve needs to be the home of progressive breaks.