Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no dsl AGAIN! (weyes couldn't go to red and no column)

weyes

my dsl was out again last night and i was furious :mad::flame::cuss::bigfinge::punch::pissy: .

i raced home from work as quickly as i could to set up my brand new multi-function printer/fax/scanner/copier so that i could print out my free admission coupon to red (only good before 10:30) that was in my e-mail inbox. that fucker took a long time to set up, but i finished by 10 and rummaged through my drawers to find something to wear while i waited for my pc to reboot.

but, just like earlier this week, my dsl was down. [repeat all of the angry smileys above] i was so pissed - i can't even begin to go into it. i really wanted to go out with my orange county friends (who i never see often enough), and i really needed to dance. you guys know what i mean by that, right? sometimes you gotta dance. but i was not about to pay $25 to see taylor. my friends called to say they saw bluecenterstar there :( . hi, blue!

ooo - sbc is gonna hear it from me on monday morning :frust::cuss: .

and to come to think of it.. you could have just written your name address and email on a piece of paper and you would have been fine and also i had 5 other copies... doh...

Oh well .. :) next time.. like for instance donald glaude tomorrow night.. hint hint.. nudge nudge.. let me know if you're going !

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

and to come to think of it.. you could have just written your name address and email on a piece of paper and you would have been fine and also i had 5 other copies... doh...

Oh well .. :) next time.. like for instance donald glaude tomorrow night.. hint hint.. nudge nudge.. let me know if you're going !

i coulda just written my name and info on a piece of paper??? why didn't they say so :cuss: ??? you don't know how i cried that night :cry: .

naw, i'm not gonna go tomorrow. i have to work saturday. and i've been so broke lately that every penny counts ($5 parking, you know.). seriously; i wouldn't've made my rent these past 2 months if it hadn't been for cash advances. anybody out there wanna give a photographer a decent paying job?

o, and blue, your pic is on the red site in the dj irene album. it's on the first page in a group shot. i recognize you by your hair!

and if you have the mailer for this week, could you please e-mail it to me? i erased it already and my 2 friends told me that the 3 of us are in one of those pictures.

I don't have it anymore I usually delete.. :( I'll get it though...

hmm .. you need a job hey??? have you ever considered working for me :).. nah just kidding .. maybe you should become a promoter or something so then you can hang out and get paid...

hmm.. I'll ask around if there are any jobs around!

and dang... I wish i had the mailer.. I didn't know we were in there... i'll get it!!

Cirque Du Soleil is starting to hire for temp work.. that would keep you busy for atleast 3 months.. if you're interested let me know

There are tons of positions open... either vip, sales, ticket booth, inside tent.. helping out performers etc... so if you need money this is it!

Cirque Du Soleil is starting to hire for temp work.. that would keep you busy for atleast 3 months.. if you're interested let me know

There are tons of positions open... either vip, sales, ticket booth, inside tent.. helping out performers etc... so if you need money this is it!

hey Blue...is Cirque still hiring for the OC shows? I'd like some extra income :)

Are there positions available for keeping the girls limber? That's a job I could get into...:licker:

I'm sure they are... you have to go through a temp agency I'll post the info in a few ....

I received an email from the cirque with the info.. I'm sure it's not that interesting of work but it's something and it's also with something very prestigous in my opinion...

thanks so much, blue; keep me posted!!!