Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ray Kang

moto

Originally posted by djraykang

Thanks for coming out to support us on Saturday Luis.... it was great to finally meet you!

My apologies for any drama @ the door - that guy was an a**hole. I got into a pretty big argument w/ him @ the end of the night. Anyway- glad you all had fun!

Yeah that guy was kinda wierd.

Had great time that night and morning - another party that just don't stop.

Good to meet you Luis. I'll be in contact with you this week about future plans. Anzu was a great place with a great vibe (once you got passed the door).

Thanks to Ray & Freddy for a great set - and putting up with the dick at the door. I guess we'll know to wear our black on black next time. ;)

Freddy's second to last track was nuuuuuts!

Originally posted by revaluation

Good to meet you Luis. I'll be in contact with you this week about future plans. Anzu was a great place with a great vibe (once you got passed the door).

Thanks to Ray & Freddy for a great set - and putting up with the dick at the door. I guess we'll know to wear our black on black next time. ;)

werd, that knight went a little too long.

Originally posted by djraykang

Thanks for coming out to support us on Saturday Luis.... it was great to finally meet you!

My apologies for any drama @ the door - that guy was an a**hole. I got into a pretty big argument w/ him @ the end of the night. Anyway- glad you all had fun!

Thank YOU for the awesome musak & it was great talking to you as well. I AM sorry the guy @ the door gave u guys a hard time, the owners r really cool & he doesn't reflect the way they want to run the place in any way, I'll talk to them about it & it'll be taken care of.

I'm looking FW to see you guys there again soon, any dates?

I'll prolly be able to do a guest list for CP peeps if u like (I don't promote there or anywhere else, the owners r just friends of mine).

:D:spin:

Originally posted by revaluation

Send me a PM & we'll talk about it, when I talked to the guys, we were talking about possibly doing a wednesday? We gotta get the whole CP crowd to go & support u & Ray.

Peace.

:letsgo:

Originally posted by moto

Send me a PM & we'll talk about it, when I talked to the guys, we were talking about possibly doing a wednesday? We gotta get the whole CP crowd to go & support u & Ray.

Peace.

:letsgo:

anzu is too far for me. sorry.