Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review : Ferry Corsten @ Space34

mursa

They do need to fix that fucking traffic so people can dance. I hate getting my shoes stepped on! Even when I'm dancing:mad: Fuckers!

Ferry was awesome, he really impressed me even though I wasn't expecting much. Only stayed for 'bout 3 hours since it was too packed/hot.

Got to Space around 1:30, after listening to a kick ass set by roland on the way down there I was psyched to get inside. Caught the end of Rolands set and then Ferry came on. Started out pumping, but then became very repative and lame. I am trance fan, but this shit was just plain cheese. Could not feel it at all. Stayed until like 3;15 and headed over to NV for Saeed and Palash, much better crowd and room to dance and breath. NV is a nice club but the sound system sucks!. Anyway, the crowd at space ruined my night, way tooo crowded, but that's to be expected on a holiday weekend.

Glad to see just about everyone had a good time............really wanted to go but things got complicated at the end sooooooooooo go ahead bash on me for not being able to go support the locals........hey at least I got the chance to hear his set on the radio and it was kick ass.......Roly just goes off when he spins in the mainroom.As for FC herd most of his set or whatever 93.1 transmitted thought his set was pretty good of course I wouldve perferd seeing him live but just couldnt that night.

what a shame that i am not able to listen to my favorite local dj roland anymore. but all of the above reasons are why space34 is just not doing it for me anymore. all due respects go out to biz and roland. i hope to be back at space34 someday. you see maybe the thought of re-entry would be nice especially if a club is too packed but i know this will never happen @ space34. until then all of you peepz continue to support dj roland (the man with the plan)

peace:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmovement33

what a shame that i am not able to listen to my favorite local dj roland anymore. but all of the above reasons are why space34 is just not doing it for me anymore. all due respects go out to biz and roland. i hope to be back at space34 someday. you see maybe the thought of re-entry would be nice especially if a club is too packed but i know this will never happen @ space34. until then all of you peepz continue to support dj roland (the man with the plan)

have no fear, saleen is getting involved!;)

Damn did I miss something? What u mean can't check out roland no more? That's my fav dj at space, love oscar g but roland is the man.

Originally posted by saleen351

have no fear, saleen is getting involved!;)

Do you have a Mustang with "SALEEN" says on the rear bumper with embedded capital letters instead of "MUSTANG"?

If yes, I saw that car in front of me on Fifth Street Causeway while I was driving to Space34 on Saturday night around 12:40 AM.

same reason i wont be back there.. to hell with it.. roland threw down a killer fuckin set tho.. mad props to you roland :cool:

Guest saleen351

i don't work space, but someone asked me to bring a few ideas and maybe the boss will see it and run with it.. So you'll see my marketing machine soon.. But what i'm setting out to do, and what i posted months ago, is they need to give oscar 12 hour sets and roland 7 or 8 hour patio sets.. then i learned of a meeting where roland and oscar kicked the door down and told space to let them shine and to stop fucking shit up... Ferry corsten should have been on friday and denny on sat night with oscar... shit like that...

I know for a fact that LP doesn't give a fuck or listen to me in any way, many have told me this , however Denny did get booked, so i must of made some impact. how ever small or large who knows...

But i'll say this, DON'T SUPPORT SPACE,

SUPPORT ROLAND AND OSCAR......

i don't support space, but i do support roland and oscar.

GIVE ME ONE PARTY WITH ROLAND HEADLINING, AND I WILL SHOCK THIS MOTHER FUCKING TOWN!

now i will retract my Oscar P as in Oscar predictable statement, cause after someone pointed out that he gets fucked by the morons before him... and i agree....

my perfect example is South FAcotry. No openers no closers.. only a mixed cd to open up the night... they have one dj in the main room. Space needs to go to this.... trust me oscar can hold a room for 12 hours and he might actually be forced to play a vocal! lol...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by miaminice

Do you have a Mustang with "SALEEN" says on the rear bumper with embedded capital letters instead of "MUSTANG"?

If yes, I saw that car in front of me on Fifth Street Causeway while I was driving to Space34 on Saturday night around 12:40 AM.

no, all real saleens will say that, but you gotta look on the front bumper and see a #, and even that doesn't mean it's real..

you want to see some sick ass rides check this site out

www.performanceautosport.com

my brothers have 3 real saleens...

Sup all.

I will post about Ferry in the correct website.

But.

Roland, Nice to finally meet you and have a proper intro...Dam but I did not meet your Partner In Crime Biz...next Sat though......I see you were digging Ferry set...thats cool..

Okay, now to Roly set. Like he said he threw in some Energy tracks in there.....Fawking Awesome........One word summarizes his opening set.......

owned6.jpg

oh by the way Roly....PM me with an email addy I have a few pics to send you........

:D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek::D :D :tongue: :tongue: