Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Very Iron Labor Day Weekend...Thank You!

One very very Sick weekend...Big Thanks and Great Times to:

NJbigtime...You made it...almost...still have next weekend...One more Sunday to shine at Surf Club! Thanks for an amazing summer too much fun, too many memories too fucked up! Always keeping it Iron and on schedule...My Best Friend 4 Eva!

Riggs and Tiggs...You guys made this summer so Fucking Evil/Iron/Hot! Seems like yesterday we were down in Seaside for the Tempts Opening party....The dinners, the car rides, the titty bars, the ingestibles, the Iron Sistahs...it was all very very sick...some of the best times of my life. Thanks! Oh yeah...We should all meet at Exit 117!!!

David "I want to be Diesel"aka. Dondiezel.....Bro...are you kidding me...missing every weekend at Surf Club....hahaha! very Un-Iron IMO! Still love ya though..."You seem like the type of kid I would have been friends with in High School"...To good times ahead!

Digga...Always keeping the Stacked smiling and happy! Good looking out for my Iron Sistah all summer....I can always count on you to provide a sick time for all...Just call me Johnston!

Bradley...besides the fact you are a raging homo...I still love ya..David is still walking around with a sore ass...some things never change! ...."No man I was just looking for some wood"...lol!Court just read this and thinks it's mean...I think it is hysterical!

Jimmy ..."Handshakes"...You have been transformed this summer it's official...Too much fun...you provided us with hours of entertainment...sorry for the "Bump Confusion" @ Surf Club! I am still getting over our heart to hearts!

Binoy...You are the fucking man bro! Thanks for all the hook ups this summer...Always Good Looks towards the Stacked...Fun times hanging at Tempts and Surf...Always getting the Stacked 84' Style Drunk! Thanks Again...Much Respect!

Whataboutme....Hahahaha...I own you bitch! I know how glad you are we never tangled on the football field...It is so nice to meet a normal..."good head on his shoulders crackhead"....Too funny bro...Early Morning Surf Club Buddy 4 Eva!

Dolcebabe...Nothing like a daughter to toss around...Me and the Iron Sistah may adopt you...Would you like that? But that means adopting Bigtime your brother....!

TommyArmani...You were very Iron this summer...You were strong in the beginning and then died out or K'ed out...still deciding!

Billybadass...Bro you are so "Industry"....just kidding! Your a good kid Bro! Nice hanging with you and Kelly this summer...PS:what happened at Dave's B-day? Whooops! Must have been food poisoning!

Tempkid...Bro thank you for the XXL hook ups! I am a bump whore sorry bro! I also didn't mean to bite you twice and get physical...but nothing but love for ya!

Dogekid...Great Summer Bro...it started with me eating Cake and you taking pictures...but that is all good! Nothing beats when I thought you threw a football at me and I dumped the Vodka Cranberry all over you! Bwahhhahahhahaahaha! Did we wrestle last night at Surf Club? My knee is killing me...I banged it on something!

Slinkyboy...Bro you talk mad shit....but I love it! I almost went to the NFL...LOL! My dreams are fucking sick! Nice seeing you out the last two weeks....I believe Bigtime gave up on you...but I still think you can party!

Deelite...Good times this summer with you and Stardo....you two are hysterical together...and I am glad her birthday was a huge success......

Joeyjuice...You are such a comedian! nothing like eating mints and listen to you talk about nothing...."Hey Chris...I want you to meet ####### she is the girl I am going to Fuck tonight"...

Stardo...I am saving the best for last...Sweets...You are a great friend and have been nothing but good to me and Court...We are so happy that you found your man and things are working out...If it wasn't for my Tanning Salon days we would have never met and I am sure that I would not be posting on CP...Lounge Chairs for ever! Thank you for always keeping it in perspective and caring. You are an amazing girl!

I am sure I forgot some people like ou812...Kitty k...and others...but limited time was spent with you peeps..I am sure we all hangout again!

Also fogot the 15-20 kids that come up to me every weekend and ask me if I am NJstacked....I simply reply..."What the fuck are you talking about?" or I say "I am Johnston"...

One more Surf Club Sunday...10am? I will be one sad NJstacked next Monday!

Bigtime...one more day to wear the Sunday Whites...11am Bars Open!

Stacked, I'll post them for tomorrow, I haven't even unpacked my car yet let alone put the pics on my computer. The video is the best one tho by the way.

Mother-Hen-Jen - Thanks to the Brazilian chick getting me camera happy, I have over 200 pics. As Soultrain said 'we were our own papparazzi'

ok well mabe i would want to be paris hilton for a day get drunk and bust out poses for the camera hahah but anyway

I love the entire iron family and my two new favorites bradley and jimmy handshakes.

Sweets and an Court are will always be a part of my life.

Thanks for always being there. Thanks for all the Blasts it never gets old .

Deelite words cant express the good times we shared with the chickens and monkeys this summer from both new jersey and out new adopted family of boston that we love so so much. neena and piro, sue and 3rdfl , kitty k for listening to me an all my turrets out breaks!!!!!It doesnt end here...one word MOCO!!!

The entire BADASS CREW AND CHOOPA YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB

THANKS SO MUC FOR EVERYTHING.

got to give a shout out to hunnie!!!! still my girl

Thank the lord for all the awsome dj's that make the clubs what they are. Dont know what I would do after a long work with with out letting off some steam front and center at Tempts!! Denny!!!

and a big shout out to the cupid that shot me in the ass this summer. Dont think i will be getting tired of this one any time soon.

Originally posted by deeelite1

I think you should give me a free cell phone for the grey hairs you gave me at that bbq.

Adriana too.

hahaha yeah my phone sucks ahahahha

i do what i do out of love no pay backs needed.

I was have one of billys amazing 10hrs long voicemails as payback

they are the best pick me ups on the planet.

MOCO POSSE!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

One very very Sick weekend...Big Thanks and Great Times to:

NJbigtime...You made it...almost...still have next weekend...One more Sunday to shine at Surf Club! Thanks for an amazing summer too much fun, too many memories too fucked up! Always keeping it Iron and on schedule...My Best Friend 4 Eva!

Bigtime...one more day to wear the Sunday Whites...11am Bars Open!

Chris- wow what a summer.......had some sick times....There were times when i didnt think i was going to make it through....Thanks for always being there to help out...........Well time for a period of hibernation........First Keto and strip off layers of fat, then a period of semi-bulking to put on lean mass.....Never to early to start thinking about next summer.......alot of work to do