Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Style Tips From A Stylist

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only a hottie but also my biatch. When I tell her to get on all 4's she drops fast. I always do love hot submissives. And on another note. Do you notice everything that the house creates always ends up in drama? Hunny you like coming here to get torchered don't you?

Originally posted by nomembername

Is it just me or does 4realhousediva sound like a real Cunt????

You need a nice big Cock in you too loosen your tight ass up!

:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously that would be very scary. I know halloween is around the corner but stop with the horror!!!!

The designers can try to bring the 80's back and they have been for 2-3 years. I saw a girl on the bus w/ legwarmers last winter...they are not coming back. Just because someone walks down the runway, doesn't mean it is going to be hot on the streets.

And the harder the industry tries to shove this stuff down our throats the harder we are going to resist it. The memories are still to raw...maybe in 10 years people will parade around in that gear, but not yet.

my $.02

Originally posted by luztidara

Not only a hottie but also my biatch. When I tell her to get on all 4's she drops fast. I always do love hot submissives. And on another note. Do you notice everything that the house creates always ends up in drama? Hunny you like coming here to get torchered don't you?

I really hope you arent talking about me.I dont know you.