Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden Opens Sat. Sept 6

satan

Originally posted by mkutlass

"we got 30G in new sound and DJ equip this year too"

Wow that's alot of money, for that kind of money u should get

1) kick ass light show( I know I install lighting) like trackspots or technobeams or studio spots 250's

2) a slammin sound system Eaw or jbl subs, crown amps

Sounds like a bunch of wasted money for the type of party u guys r throwing, meaning loungy enviroment being able to talk to someone without shouting.

Yeah you go richie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

If you think Sound Garden is a big dark club then you have lost your mind. Sound Garden will always be a good time no matter what other clubs/lounges open up in the area. And there will be other places opening in central jersey to take some of Bunka's cutomers.

TRUE TRUE TRUE LIKE THIS GUY

Ok Ok ok so I am relatively new to this board,

So.... there's one thing you all need to know my first name is Meet… my last name is Hook, some of you may think of other popular figure’s in the entrainment field like MeatLoaf….the only problem is I DON’T Eat meat.. it makes me nervous very nervous, I like FISH that's where the Hook comes in

Now in the next few days all you MFS will be hearing from my ass, my main interest is women. my desire is to interact with women that are lookin to rock , ladies get ready to MEET the HOOK

:laugh:

i notice there is a little tension about taste & soundgarden. which are very very very much different... soundgarden, is a club.. nothing more, nothing less... taste is a lounge, restaurante durring the day... taste is more upscale compiared to soundgarden also. but on teh other hand sg is bigger than taste. so no more compairing apples to oranges, this is stupid! if u like the club crazy scene, go to sg, if u like to chill in a loungy atmosphere, come to taste.. bottom line, i think both places will do well thsi fall/winter.... so Be Seen!! ;)

btw: to the fucking dork who cant spell johnny's name right.. its VICIOUS stupid!! :laugh:

In all honestly guys, coming from someone who isnt a promoter, but a customer. I think both places are pretty good, but i enjoy the more upscale clubs or lounges. Soundgarden isnt bad, but it has its days. I went to Taste only once last year on a saturday, it was pretty good, the place is really nice, but it was way to packed in there i thought. :D

- cyn

Originally posted by hottieboombody

In all honestly guys, coming from someone who isnt a promoter, but a customer. I think both places are pretty good, but i enjoy the more upscale clubs or lounges. Soundgarden isnt bad, but it has its days. I went to Taste only once last year on a saturday, it was pretty good, the place is really nice, but it was way to packed in there i thought. :D

- cyn

KOOL

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Soundgarden!?!?!?!?!

You cannot even compare the two venue's...

That's like comparing ARC to Deko....

Two completely different scene's..

Taste is an upscale dining/lounge spot...

Excellent food and a great environment to chill out and socialize on the weekends...

If you want KTU... Sweaty bodies... No dress code to keep out the riff raff, and a club like environment.. then yes.. go to Soundgarden...

Originally posted by carguy19

Im not guarenteeing anything with Taste but I know that

#1 the music will be better, Joe Giorgio, Mark amatucci, Roveen, Moo

#2 Older better dressed better looking crowd

#3 no asshole Lodi cops to deal with

Soungrden will NOT be the the hottest North Jersey Saturday, whether Taste is or isn't

Of course Soundgarden is the hottest club in North Jersey; best staff, best system, best time, just the best. There are no juice heads that you have to deal with an no one is putting on a show. In other clubs half the guys are holding there breath for the 5 hours that they are there.

I dont know how old you are but if 23 is an older crowd, than I guess you are right.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Soundgarden!?!?!?!?!

You cannot even compare the two venue's...

That's like comparing ARC to Deko....

Two completely different scene's..

Taste is an upscale dining/lounge spot...

Excellent food and a great environment to chill out and socialize on the weekends...

If you want KTU... Sweaty bodies... No dress code to keep out the riff raff, and a club like environment.. then yes.. go to Soundgarden...

Hey bus you are right. Taste is a lounge but the food is horrible. If you think the food is good you need to go to other restaraunts. KTU is there this Sat. Every weekend Soundgarden has live entertainment. EVERY SAT.

Come check it out:hat:

Originally posted by satan

Of course Soundgarden is the hottest club in North Jersey; best staff, best system, best time, just the best. There are no juice heads that you have to deal with an no one is putting on a show. In other clubs half the guys are holding there breath for the 5 hours that they are there.

I dont know how old you are but if 23 is an older crowd, than I guess you are right.

u will get shot for that comment :blown: there you go...

If u think SG is teh HOTTEST club in jersey, then u got soem major problems kid... u need to get out more... tisk tisk

Originally posted by satan

Hey bus you are right. Taste is a lounge but the food is horrible. If you think the food is good you need to go to other restaraunts. KTU is there this Sat. Every weekend Soundgarden has live entertainment. EVERY SAT.

Come check it out:hat:

I think Im gonna come to SG and punch your teeth in, I never heard someone Talk so much shit and have no clue what their talking about.... what a jackass

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

obviosuly hes a fucking nerd if he thinks SG is teh top dog of all clubs in jersey... oh man, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

After reading this I'd have to say that you are a jack ass your a promoter, most promoters are low lives

Sorry Dude But the truth hurts

Originally posted by njnjnite

After reading this I'd have to say that you are a jack ass your a promoter, most promoters are low lives

Sorry Dude But the truth hurts

Njnite … listen here I don’t know you or who you are you obviously are not a promoter cause your trashing them… but here’s the deal this Jerrycxtacy guy and this carguy19 are so obvious here….

The one guy satan mention that Soundgarden is a NJ Top Club I must agree,

Here’s Why….. I hear the owners are very well respected by every one and have nothing bad to say about any body.

You can’t argue the amount of time in the Biz.

The place is solid and you can tell that by listening to there advertising, radio stuff is always Da shit…

The set up is real cool, the Sound in that room … well look anyone that has any thing negative to say Simply is Jealous, or in most cases … Have NO FUCKIN CLUE

And from what I understand the owners owned a pretty popular Club among all you nuts that live by this board Have any of Heard of TEMPTATIONS

Any jerk that disputes this..... is a fucking oxe moronic ass hole and does too much of this > :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

obviosuly hes a fucking nerd if he thinks SG is teh top dog of all clubs in jersey... oh man, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Njnite … listen here I don’t know you or who you are you obviously are not a promoter cause your trashing them… but here’s the deal this Jerrycxtacy guy and this carguy19 are so obvious here….

Here’s Why….. I hear the owners are very well respected by every one and have nothing bad to say about any body.

The place is solid and you can tell that by listening to there advertising, radio stuff is always Da shit…

The set up is real cool, the Sound in that room … well look anyone that has any thing negative to say Simply is Jealous, or in most cases … Have NO FUCKIN CLUE

And from what I understand the owners owned a pretty popular Club among all you nuts that live by this board Have any of Heard of TEMPTATIONS

Any jerk that disputes this..... is a fucking oxe moronic ass hole and does too much of this > :blown::jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Originally posted by carguy19

I think Im gonna come to SG and punch your teeth in, I never heard someone Talk so much shit and have no clue what their talking about.... what a jackass

Any jerk that disputes this..... is a fucking oxe moronic ass hole and does too much of this > :jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Guest bonsolidd

congratulations soundgarden you have now entered the world of CP drama...........ark,meet,red,rich,satan.........

how do you say it up there? NIIIIIIICEEEEE:D

theres your bump!

Originally posted by thefamousmred

Any jerk that disputes this..... is a fucking oxe moronic ass hole and does too much of this > :blown::jerkoff: :jerkoff:

first off, i never bashed SG even once.. i made my fair opinion..

bon - very true!! welcome newbies! :D

Originally posted by bonsolidd

congratulations soundgarden you have now entered the world of CP drama...........ark,meet,red,rich,satan.........

how do you say it up there? NIIIIIIICEEEEE:D

theres your bump!

yo Bon solid Djais right and hunka bunka....... love when i hear a bon soild production

In the past 20 years, over 100 clubs have come and gone in Jersey. Chicago/Soundgarden is still there. Same owner, same location.

They don't serve lunch or dinner. They don't have a picture of a steak dinner and baked potato on their website. They aren't part of a hotel complex. They don't cater weddings. They dont have leather couches. And you can't rent the place for a barmitzvah.

100% Nightclub.

100% Promoter free.

And anyone of any value in the radio/music/nightclub industry always speak highly of the Soundgarden.

Resident Dj Stevie Zaccone is on point, not only is he an excellent mixer, he is a master crowd reader, which as of late there seems to be a lack of.

And for those who don't know the Temptations-Soundgarden relationship, you are truley newbies and shouldn't comment.