Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH OCEAN CITY MARYLAND?

Originally posted by teddyruxpin:

???????????????

I went there last year with my girlfriend...Good eats but, limited nightlife...unless you like the college bar scene...There was one good/Factory like club but it's really tiny...It's called Rush...Other than that I don't think I'd ever go back.

Originally posted by piro8:

Went there a couple weeks ago with my girlfriend for our anniversary. It was fun in the sense that we went there to relax and go out to dinners, play miniature golf, etc. During the day, go to Secrets, its a cool happy hour place. Other than that, I didn't think it was anything great. Would've rather gone to Vegas.

WHATS THE MUSIC LIKE 2 SEACRETS AND WHAT WAS THE CROWD LIKE?

------------------

"IF YA HEART STOPS BEATING ILL GO BACK IN TIME MAKE YA HEART BEAT AGAIN REAL *IGGAS TILL DA END"...........

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

Originally posted by teddyruxpin:

WHATS THE MUSIC LIKE 2 SEACRETS AND WHAT WAS THE CROWD LIKE?

If you're into the club scene (i.e. Seaside) DO NOT waste your time in Ocean City! I went there last year and the weekend was awful! Seacrets is a bunch of drunk fools and 50 year old white trash. The music is horrible (Top 40ish, and whe I was there there were a bunch of Raggae bands). The entire place looks like a tourist trap. I will agree with the fact that there are good places to eat, but dont waste your money and your time for good food.

Originally posted by firedup:

I went there last year with my girlfriend...Good eats but, limited nightlife...unless you like the college bar scene...There was one good/Factory like club but it's really tiny...It's called Rush...Other than that I don't think I'd ever go back.

Plus it was really expensive...We figured out that all the money we spent for a week there...we could have went to the Bahamas...How about that?

cwm13.gif

Went there a couple weeks ago with my girlfriend for our anniversary. It was fun in the sense that we went there to relax and go out to dinners, play miniature golf, etc. During the day, go to Secrets, its a cool happy hour place. Other than that, I didn't think it was anything great. Would've rather gone to Vegas.

Archived