Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someclown

Originally posted by Kittyk

Loved getting to hanging out with you this weekend. Nick and I would love to see you again soon. Classics is such a possiblity. Take care.....keep dancing.....

Hello KittyK!!! I had such a good time hanging out with you and Nick. You guys are so nice and so much fun. Definitely keep Classics in mind (November will come faster than you think). I can't wait to break out my patented dance move--The Dive. Temps was too crowded to do it right ;)

Talk to you soon. :D

Originally posted by someclown

Dude, I totally felt your pain that night. I am so happy you felt better at the end of the night and could make it to Temps. I had a really good time. Can't wait to see you guys again.

(Billy is the Paris of New Jersey :laugh: :laugh: )

yeah I forced myself to make it to Temps

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bus...No i met Someclown in the beginning of the summer...he is a solid guy....a surgeon if I am not mistaken...Kind of like RUFUS...Crackhead/Genius.....And yes you were out of your mind.

Billy...I think you should have an industry party and invite me!....j/k!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am definitely not a genius ;) . Billy does throw the best parties. That afterhours at the shore house was sick!!! (j/k)

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bus...No i met Someclown in the beginning of the summer...he is a solid guy....a surgeon if I am not mistaken...Kind of like RUFUS...Crackhead/Genius.....And yes you were out of your mind.

Billy...I think you should have an industry party and invite me!....j/k!

done I am putting you on the list

Originally posted by someclown

Stacked, I was pretty out there myself. It was nice seeing you and Court for a little while though. I actually was looking for you at Temps, but I couldn't find you. Did you end up going?

he couldn't cuz i schooled him on the beach and he was scared to come back for more.

btw.. i officially changed billy's name sunday night/monday morning from billy badass to billy nightlife. B Digital approved it so it's in the books.

Originally posted by dogekid

he couldn't cuz i schooled him on the beach and he was scared to come back for more.

btw.. i officially changed billy's name sunday night/monday morning from billy badass to billy nightlife. B Digital approved it so it's in the books.

:rofl: dont you mean bobby plates? :idea::shaky:

I think Billy Nightlife has a sick ring to it. Very cool. :cool: I heard Bobby Plates does not fuck around.

:laugh: :laugh: jay you are the man