Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>THE BEST Festival I've EVER been to...

was the SMS Festival in Germany (Sonne Mond Sterne)

I highly recommend this festival to anyone who loves Techno...It was honestly the most amazing party Ive ever been to...It went on for 2 Days....the music continued through the night until 12pm the next day!

the best sets of the Festival were:

Chris Liebing,Monika Kruse,Richie Hawtin,DJ Rush,Sven Vath....THEY HONESLY had me limping by the end of the party because their sets SEVERLY kicked my ass....

there was about 25,000 people there....the sound systems throughout the festival were top notch...the people were extra friendly....We actually had these 2 guys drive us to our hotel that was 90 kilometers away because we couldnt find a taxi!!!!the tents were FREAKIN HUGE!!!! & they had floor put down so you werent dancing on grass....it was put together PERFECTLY! They had so much food there too from Pizza,Gyros,Chinese Food,Crepes,Pasta...EVERYTHING!!!!and it was only 55 Euros for 2 days!!!!

I have many pictures...I will post them up sooon!!! :)

http://www.sonnemondsterne.de/jsp/sms2003/lineup.jsp

Originally posted by housedog

Hey Despina How are you? I am glad you enjoyed yourself at the festival. The lineup looked sick as hell. Were all the tents better than the main rooms we have here? Meaning sound and lights? How was your trip overall?

Hey whats up!!! The tents were a million times bettter than the main rooms we have here...the sound was perfect in EVERY AREA! the lighting and projections were spectacular! and it was right by the largest artificial lake in Germany...so people were swimming and taking boat rides...OH and there was also a Huge Boat docked as another area with music & dancing....it was organized so perfect i couldnt believe it...so many thousands of people and everyone was under control...i dint see and anyone passing out,dying, or any fights....the security was so nice, they were basically just walking around and dancing around....

YOU JUST HAVE TO GO!!!!! :D Wait till I post the pictures up!

Overall my vacation was great... we also went to:

Amsterdam,Rotterdam,Barcelona,Ibiza,Greece(Athens- & 2 Islands) & we also traveled thru France & Italy by the EuroRail & a Ferry Boat... ;)

JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!

Great to hear you had a good time. I already regret that I didn't make it to any of the awesome festivals over there this year (again), like Mayday, Loveparade, Sonne Mond und Sterne, Nature One etc...arg:mad:

Did you get to hear Westbam or Tonka? I really hope that Hawtin, Vaeth and Liebing come back to the City soon so I can get my Techno fix.

I LOVE TECHNO OUTDOORS

is also a great one! (There's one coming

up in Oct as well) Youa ll should try and make it

sometime to these..There's more to clubbing

and partying in Europe than just IBIZA y'know..

http://www.ilovetechno.be/

Full line up this year:

Chris Liebing. Cajmere a.k.a. Green Velvet. Sven Väth. Johannes Heil (live). Miss Kittin. 2 ManyDJ’s. Monika Kruse. Adam Beyer & Cari Lekebush. Ben Sims. UR presents Red Planet (DJ set). The Hacker. Andre Galluzzi. Gayle San. Michel De Hey. Redhead. Marco Bailey & Christian Smith. Erol Alkan. Renato Cohen. Psychogene. Spacid. Oliver Bondzio. Stanny Franssen. T-Quest. Vitalic (live). Alter Ego (live). Dimitri Andreas (live). Toni Rios. Richie Hawtin.

(Below ILT outdoors)

attachment.php?s=&postid=1690189

Originally posted by mugwump

I LOVE TECHNO OUTDOORS

is also a great one! (There's one coming

up in Oct as well) Youa ll should try and make it

sometime to these..There's more to clubbing

and partying in Europe than just IBIZA y'know..

http://www.ilovetechno.be/

Full line up this year:

Chris Liebing. Cajmere a.k.a. Green Velvet. Sven Väth. Johannes Heil (live). Miss Kittin. 2 ManyDJ’s. Monika Kruse. Adam Beyer & Cari Lekebush. Ben Sims. UR presents Red Planet (DJ set). The Hacker. Andre Galluzzi. Gayle San. Michel De Hey. Redhead. Marco Bailey & Christian Smith. Erol Alkan. Renato Cohen. Psychogene. Spacid. Oliver Bondzio. Stanny Franssen. T-Quest. Vitalic (live). Alter Ego (live). Dimitri Andreas (live). Toni Rios. Richie Hawtin.

(Below ILT outdoors)

attachment.php?s=&postid=1690189

Maudi - I don't give two squirts of discharge. I fell asleep at the 500th name you mentioned. j/k I will try and make it...I want to go sooo bad!!!

Originally posted by glowgirlnyc

Maudi - I don't give two squirts of discharge. I fell asleep at the 500th name you mentioned. j/k I will try and make it...I want to go sooo bad!!!

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU???/AND WHY ARE you trying to STEAL MY IDENTITY????? You are very PATHETIC! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK Despina you are scaring me

and all of the voices in my head..

that "glowgirlnyc" is NOT me! apparently when I was away someone decided to steal my CP identity ...the really sucky part about this is, that I probably know this person & he/she pretends to be all nice and my friend when I see her/him out...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

that "glowgirlnyc" is NOT me! apparently when I was away someone decided to steal my CP identity ...the really sucky part about this is, that I probably know this person & he/she pretends to be all nice and my friend when I see her/him out...

So out them here..

Who is it?

Do they also dress in

racer outfits? Do they kick

ass on the dance floor like you

and is she as cute? CUZ if it's

a clone I wanna invite her to

ILT this year with me! :D

So out them here..

Who is it?

Do they also dress in

racer outfits? Do they kick

ass on the dance floor like you

and is she as cute? CUZ if it's

a clone I wanna invite her to

ILT this year with me! :D

hehehe....awww .....cute ;)

I went to Belgium last year for the "House Torhout Festival"

I LOVED BELGIUM!!!! and thats the first time I heard Dave Clarke live....I NEARLY FAINTED!!!! :laugh: