Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cops and cop dogs outside tempts sun nite

so my friend tells me that when he arrived at tempts on sun nite there were state troopers with dogs outside the club and they werent letting ppl in unless they were stamped already...also he saw someone getting carted out on a stretcher...anyone have any info about these situations???

Originally posted by thesandman

"Ive fallen, and I CANT GET UP!!"

I saw that myself, I left Tempts at 12:15...... It sobers your ass right up when you see the dogs. I didn't see anyone on a stretcher but I did see the ambulance........

You must have been more sober than I was. I didnt pay any attention...saw the ambulance and heard something about an overdose....(who knows if thats even true)...but i missed the dogs.

You sure we walked together? LOL

Originally posted by xrapturex

You must have been more sober than I was. I didnt pay any attention...saw the ambulance and heard something about an overdose....(who knows if thats even true)...but i missed the dogs.

You sure we walked together? LOL

You better hope that was me humping your leg

:D

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

the story I heard was that they took someone out all fucked...supposedly he was dehydrated and tweekin on xtal

xtal?whats that? fact is the cops and dogs are an over reaction.There are a few fights.So may be a few cops os ok.But come on people are too high and fucked up to start a riot.Everyones dancing,smiling.Thye think we are gangsters or something.

the way i heard it ... someone saw this kid passed out all sweatty and clammy looking and called 911...... they told the 911 operator he looked like he was overdosing..... the cops probly just wanted to let everyone know they're stilll around

btw xtal=crystal meth, tina ........ my least favorite drug .... that shit is evil

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

the way i heard it ... someone saw this kid passed out all sweatty and clammy looking and called 911...... they told the 911 operator he looked like he was overdosing..... the cops probly just wanted to let everyone know they're stilll around

btw xtal=crystal meth, tina ........ my least favorite drug .... that shit is evil

never heard it called that.You have to do alot of that to OD.You would basically have a heart attack.Like a coke over dose.Blood squirts out of your nose.Not for me.I enjoy sleep and not TWEEKING.

he probly wasn't od....the people were probly just panicking.... I heard he looked real pale and clammy tho...kind of like my normal skin tone.....It was probably booze more than anything.... but a club manager is never gonna say they got somebody that drunk when an ambulance comes

I saw that guy on a stretcher on the sidewalk... eyes were rolled to the back of his head and it honestly looked like he was dead. The EMTs weren't doing anything to him, so I guess it wasn't that serious tho... we stood around for 10 mins waiting cuz they said they weren't letting anyone else in, after that we just gave up. Guess I gotta get there earlier next year :(

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

The dogs werent there to sniff people.It was incase we people got out of hand.The cops think we are like bad asses.

I'd sure laugh if I saw some k'ed out, beligerent guidette monster being attacked by a German sheppard.

Originally posted by fkornre

so my friend tells me that when he arrived at tempts on sun nite there were state troopers with dogs outside the club and they werent letting ppl in unless they were stamped already...also he saw someone getting carted out on a stretcher...anyone have any info about these situations???

I was walking towards the DOGS with my girls and I wanted to pet one (not realizing it was a bad idea being banged up)

The FUCKER started barking at me as if I stole a 9 oz steak from him

I realized that was a bad idea

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I was walking towards the DOGS with my girls and I wanted to pet one (not realizing it was a bad idea being banged up)

The FUCKER started barking at me as if I stole a 9 oz steak from him

I realized that was a bad idea

DERR! It will eat your hand.did you offer the cop a bump?