Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasy Football

teriaki

Who here is in a fantasy football league this season? If you are, post your team and how many teams are in your league.

Here's my team, in a 13 team league:

Hasselbeck, Matt

Booker, Marty

Wayne, Reggie

Taylor, Fred

Henry, Travis

Heap, Todd

Canidate, Trung

Johnson, Doug

Davenport, Najeh

Bryant, Antonio

McCaffrey, Ed

Stallworth, Donte

Elam, Jason

Baltimore D

I think I'm going to be ok. There's only one team I'm worried about because they have great RBs with Tomlinson and Duce Staley. If Staley comes back and doesn't have to share minutes with Buckhalter he could have a fantastic tandem.

Your team sucks yo... you don't have one solid dependable points scorer in your line up.

10 teams, $100 buy in. I had 4th pick.

Peyton Manning

Isaac Bruce

Keyshawn Johnson

Clinton Portis

Jeremy Shockey

Corey Dillon

Travis Taylor

Tony Gonzalez

Antowain Smith

Patrick Ramsey

Mike Alstott

Antwaan Randle El

Paul Edinger

Baltimore D

My receiving corps is weak, but i gambled on the two best TEs in the league to trade up after week one when they prove themselves to be money... pretty confident in the rest of my lineup.

Originally posted by kken

Your team sucks yo... you don't have one solid dependable points scorer in your line up.

Peyton Manning

Isaac Bruce

Keyshawn Johnson

Clinton Portis

Jeremy Shockey

Corey Dillon

Travis Taylor

Tony Gonzalez

Antowain Smith

Patrick Ramsey

Mike Alstott

Antwaan Randle El

Paul Edinger

Baltimore D

My receiving corps is weak, but i gambled on the two best TEs in the league to trade up after week one when they prove themselves to be money... pretty confident in the rest of my lineup.

I'm surprised you'd say that with the RBs I have: Travis Henry, Fred Taylor, and Trung Canidate. Taylor scares me b/c he's injury plagued, but Canidate is ready to have a breakout year. Henry is going to be a monster. Again.

Marty Booker is going to have a very good year with the upgrade at QB, and Heap is obviously the #3 TE in the league. Also, I'm in a 13 team league which means a lot when compared to a 10 team league.

Your team isn't that solid. I'd be worried about your WRs, as in you don't have any. Bruce and Johnson aren't starters, and Travis Taylor has a rookie QB at the helm. Additionally, Corey Dillon is a stud, but his consistency is horrible.

12 teams, $250 per person, last year finished 2nd $800, it's a keeper league where you keep your two best players every year.

This year could be rough if Priest and Gacia are not healthy all year. Just dropped James Stewart, out for season, but made a nice trade last night for Anthony Thomas

Garcia, Jeff QB SF

Holmes, Priest RB KC

Thomas, Anthony RB CHI

Owens, Terrell WR SF

Burress, Plaxico WR PITT

Jones, Freddie TE ARI

Hall, John K WAS

Jets, DST DST NYJ

Fiedler, Jay QB MIA

Faulk, Kevin RB NE

Stallworth, Donte' WR NO

Pittman, Michael RB TB

Chambers, Chris WR MIA

Jolley, Doug TE OAK

Edinger, Paul K CHI

Bills, BUF

Originally posted by kken

Peyton Manning

Isaac Bruce

Keyshawn Johnson

Clinton Portis

Jeremy Shockey

Corey Dillon

Travis Taylor

Tony Gonzalez

Antowain Smith

Patrick Ramsey

Mike Alstott

Antwaan Randle El

Paul Edinger

Baltimore D

not that bad, if Portis can put up points, besides that I would look for a good RB to trade for, easiest way to get points, IMO, ah well actually I see Corey Dillon, he's ok I guess. You dopn't have any stellar WR's either, need at least one superstar?

Originally posted by teriaki

Who here is in a fantasy football league this season? If you are, post your team and how many teams are in your league.

Here's my team, in a 13 team league:

Hasselbeck, Matt

Booker, Marty

Wayne, Reggie

Taylor, Fred

Henry, Travis

Heap, Todd

Canidate, Trung

Johnson, Doug

Davenport, Najeh

Bryant, Antonio

McCaffrey, Ed

Stallworth, Donte

Elam, Jason

Baltimore D

I think I'm going to be ok. There's only one team I'm worried about because they have great RBs with Tomlinson and Duce Staley. If Staley comes back and doesn't have to share minutes with Buckhalter he could have a fantastic tandem.

bwhahhahaa I hope you didn't pay for that league, if so I'm sure the other guys are happy to get your money. Hasselbeck is your QB? You have a decent TE, Kicker and Defense, unfortunately those are the people that put up the least amount of points, at least in my league. Trung Candidate? Doug Johnson? Reggie Wayne?? I wish you were in my league.........

Originally posted by pgiddy

12 teams, $250 per person, last year finished 2nd $800, it's a keeper league where you keep your two best players every year.

This year could be rough if Priest and Gacia are not healthy all year. Just dropped James Stewart, out for season, but made a nice trade last night for Anthony Thomas

Garcia, Jeff QB SF

Holmes, Priest RB KC

Thomas, Anthony RB CHI

Owens, Terrell WR SF

Burress, Plaxico WR PITT

Jones, Freddie TE ARI

Hall, John K WAS

Jets, DST DST NYJ

Fiedler, Jay QB MIA

Faulk, Kevin RB NE

Stallworth, Donte' WR NO

Pittman, Michael RB TB

Chambers, Chris WR MIA

Jolley, Doug TE OAK

Edinger, Paul K CHI

Bills, BUF

Wow, excellent team, especially for a 12 team league! Who were your keepers from last year?

I really like the WR tandem of Owens and Burress. You could use a better backup RB, as Kevin Faulk won't get enough carries for you. I *really* like your backup QB. I think Fiedler is going to have a very good year fantasy wise.

bwhahhahaa I hope you didn't pay for that league, if so I'm sure the other guys are happy to get your money. Hasselbeck is your QB? You have a decent TE, Kicker and Defense, unfortunately those are the people that put up the least amount of points, at least in my league. Trung Candidate? Doug Johnson? Reggie Wayne?? I wish you were in my league.........

Obviously I'd love to upgrade at QB, but Hasselbeck will be just fine. Doug Johnson is just for Hasselbeck's bye week. Why you hating on Canidate (sorry giddy, it's not Candidate), Henry, and Taylor? Henry and Taylor were fantasy studs last year and I expect much the same this year.

Wow, excellent team, especially for a 12 team league! Who were your keepers from last year?

I really like the WR tandem of Owens and Burress. You could use a better backup RB, as Kevin Faulk won't get enough carries for you. I *really* like your backup QB. I think Fiedler is going to have a very good year fantasy wise.

I kept Holmes and Owens, made a trade for 2 1st round picks, took Garcia then Burress. Somehow James Stewart made it to the third round. Everything else was good picking, some people fucked up and missed a few sleepers. I was so siked to have Stewart then found out early yesterday he might be out for a season, so I made a few desperate trades and found a sucker to dump him off on. Picked up Stallworth and Chambers, traded Keyshawn and Troy Hambirck(too risky).

Obviously I'd love to upgrade at QB, but Hasselbeck will be just fine. Doug Johnson is just for Hasselbeck's bye week. Why you hating on Canidate (sorry giddy, it's not Candidate), Henry, and Taylor? Henry and Taylor were fantasy studs last year and I expect much the same this year.

Ok so we've established that Hasselbeck sucks dick and probably should be in the CFL or something. Henry, is decent but lets not get a hard on and call him a stud, hardly, Priest Holmes is a stud. Taylor, I am biased I had him last year and it sucked when he did all the work to get them to the goaline then they put Stacey Mack in for the easy TD, so I'm still bitter about that. Now Dung CanIdate I just wouldn't risk as my starter or backup, way too early, PLUS he plays for the Redskins, nuff said. The only Redskin worth taking is their kicker.........

*edit* Sorry had to fix some typos, I got a little excited and my fingers couldn't keep up with my brain.....

Let's hope his hip holds up, for your sake. If that hip starts giving him trouble, uh oh... and remember, KC drafted a RB because they were obviously concerned about Holmes.

I know your not trying to jinx me.......trust me I have been worrying about it since he sat out the last few games last season. Even with those missed games he still scored 24 TD's and over 1600 rushing yds, ridiculous...

I know your not trying to jinx me

fuck no, not with Fred "I need a new groin" Taylor on my roster. If you look at him wrong, he pulls his groin.

Holmes' numbers last year were just sick, and I expect more of the same. KC has the league's best offense which should mean more of the same production from Holmes. I'd be slightly concerned about Tony Richardson getting more goal line carries this year though.

Don't lie! I'm in your league and you don't have Holmes, I do!

Go Jetskins!

Ok so we've established that Hasselbeck sucks dick and probably should be in the CFL or something. Henry, is decent but lets not get a hard on and call him a stud, hardly, Priest Holmes is a stud. Taylor, I am biased I had him last year and it sucked when he did all the work to get them to the goaline then they put Stacey Mack in for the easy TD, so I'm still bitter about that. Now Dung CanIdate I just wouldn't risk as my starter or backup, way too early, PLUS he plays for the Redskins, nuff said. The only Redskin worth taking is their kicker.........

*edit* Sorry had to fix some typos, I got a little excited and my fingers couldn't keep up with my brain.....

Originally posted by magic8ball

Don't lie! I'm in your league and you don't have Holmes, I do!

Go Jetskins!

wtf, are you talking about. I know everybody in my league old friends, and I've had Holmes for the past 2 yrs. Release and pass the crackpipe ASAP. Go Jetkins bwhhahahha:blown: