Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE CITY VS. JERZEE SNORE

THIS BULL SHIT HAS GONE ONN FOR LONG ENOUGH.

LET THE PEOPLE TALK. FOR THIS ONE. I MYSELF AND TEMPS BOY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS ONE. WHO FEELS THAT NYC HAS A STRONGER ENERGY THEN THE JERSEY SHORE SPECIFICLY SEASIDE HTS.

SPEAK UP ON THE TOPIC AND LET US KNOW, CAUSE IM LIL CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY CITY.. cwm2.gif

------------------

ThE OnE AnD OnLy

DjFiRmBiZ(WhAt It IZzz)

you people are so gay about this....here it is the truth and the whole truth. no bullshit:

NYC has more energy than most places in the world. there is no way in fuck that the shore is better than nyc. HOWEVER, i would give my left nut to go to tempts and chill with friends in cheesebelmar clubs the whole summer and all year if it was possible. the summer is all about the beach and friends. no one goes to fucking tempts in the winter...helllooooo. most of the same fucks on this jerzee board go to the city in the winter....most go to various shore places in the summer. so stop comparing the two and just have fun.. who gives a shit which one is "better" or has more energy? your mom's basement is more fun than any place i've ever been anyway.....

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by djfirmbiz:

LET THE PEOPLE TALK. FOR THIS ONE. I MYSELF AND TEMPS BOY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS ONE. WHO FEELS THAT NYC HAS A STRONGER ENERGY THEN THE JERSEY SHORE SPECIFICLY SEASIDE HTS.

SPEAK UP ON THE TOPIC AND LET US KNOW, CAUSE IM LIL CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY CITY.. cwm2.gif

The city is changing, for good or bad I just don't know, but I know this I see the high energy clubs disappering, I see more of the smaller loungy type places taking over and I think you'll see the resurgence of the underground club scence... And yes If summer lasted 12 months I would never leave the shore....

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Originally posted by djfirmbiz:

SPEAK UP ON THE TOPIC AND LET US KNOW, CAUSE IM LIL CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY CITY.. <a  href="]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm2.gif' alt='cwm2.gif'>

If you put 500 of the people who post on this site in a basement w/ denny, we would tear the roof off. I agree, if it was summer 12 months a year, I would live at the beach. Oh shit, wait, I already do!!!!!!

------------------

I am the last barroom poet!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc:

If you put 500 of the people who post on this site in a basement w/ denny, we would tear the roof off. I agree, if it was summer 12 months a year, I would live at the beach. Oh shit, wait, I already do!!!!!!

Oh shit me too!

------------------

you & me & music

this is so Ridiculous..

Has any one on the board ever tried listening to somthing different..maybe a different DJ sometimes.

Everyone is so closed minded..iam hating the board today..

its the same shit..

this DJ doesnt do this..the other DJ did this..FUCK THAT..it fucken NJ recognize WE LIVE IN NEW JERSEY..

it terrible..seriously be open minded about muzik..

if everyone on the board LOVES MUZIK SO MUCH

YOU WOULDNT BASH ANYONE or any DJ..

everytime you bash a DJ start with JAV..evertime your going to RIP on a DJ for not playing What your dieing to hear that night bash ME PLEASE!!!!

i the PERSON you should bash..I DONT PLAY!! I DONT HAVE!! I DONT LISTEN TO THE MUZIK YOU PEOPLE LIKE!!..

and I dont bash DICK on this board..

everone do me the favor, RIP ON ME. cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL I KNOW IS THE CITY IS ALWAYS THERE 365 DAYS A YEAR. YOU CAN ONLY GO TO TEMPTS IN THE SUMMER, THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO SPECIAL. EVERY SUMMER I GET A HOUSE WITH MY FRIENDS AND WE HAVE A CRAZY TIME. IT'S ALWAYS OVER IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE, SUMMER IS TOOOOO SHORT, SO SHUT UP AND ENJOY IT!

yo......get over the fact that NYC is better than jersey.. It's all about what you make of the night, day or moment you are where you are......

THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE, IF YOU'RE BORED...IT'S YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT, AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP JUDGING THE STATES, AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR.. MAYBE IT'S ALL YOU DEAR.........GET OFF YOUR ASS, AND MAKE THE BEST OUT OF WHAT YOU HAVE, AND THANK GOD WHERE NOT IN KANSAS...think about it ; )

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF NYC AND LOOK AT THE SIZE OF SEASIDE HEIGHTS THE ENERGY IN LITTLE SEASIDE HEIGHTS IS AMAZING THE CITY IS DEAD DURING THE SUMMER COMPARED TO THE WINTER WHY IS THAT ????

SEASIDE BLOWS THE CITY AWAY IF U COMPARE IT BY SIZE !!!!!

I have yet to really experience "the shore" so can't really compare it to NYC. Maybe someday.... Went to Wildwood last weekend and had a pretty decent time.

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

I really dont understand why this is an issue. I am so fortunate to have the selection of places to go that I do living in New Jersey. For me, I look at it as the shore in the summer, the city the rest of the year. And as far as energy goes, I have never been in a place with more energy than Temps. I was looking around that place last night in awe of how nuts the place is. God I love that place! And yes, I would enjoy if it was summer all year round ( I beleive I may actually be suicidal when labor Day comes!)

Anyway, in my opinion, I think we should all be very happy to have the city AND the shore so close to us, and not argue over which is better. As paul76 said above, be happy we dont live in Kansas!

Originally posted by cgm:

I really dont understand why this is an issue. I am so fortunate to have the selection of places to go that I do living in New Jersey. For me, I look at it as the shore in the summer, the city the rest of the year. And as far as energy goes, I have never been in a place with more energy than Temps. I was looking around that place last night in awe of how nuts the place is. God I love that place! And yes, I would enjoy if it was summer all year round ( I beleive I may actually be suicidal when labor Day comes!)

Anyway, in my opinion, I think we should all be very happy to have the city AND the shore so close to us, and not argue over which is better. As paul76 said above, be happy we dont live in Kansas!

COULDN'T OF SAID IT ANY BETTER

Originally posted by pipdaddy:

you people are so gay about this....here it is the truth and the whole truth. no bullshit:

NYC has more energy than most places in the world. there is no way in fuck that the shore is better than nyc. HOWEVER, i would give my left nut to go to tempts and chill with friends in cheesebelmar clubs the whole summer and all year if it was possible. the summer is all about the beach and friends. no one goes to fucking tempts in the winter...helllooooo. most of the same fucks on this jerzee board go to the city in the winter....most go to various shore places in the summer. so stop comparing the two and just have fun.. who gives a shit which one is "better" or has more energy? your mom's basement is more fun than any place i've ever been anyway.....

Fuck you. You can't handle the shore. Why don't you go with your mommy next time.

------------------

Old school legend

Both have great energy but as I see it.......

the energy in NY clubs is much more musically based and less drug related(excluding SF).......people go to certain clubs more or less to hear different DJs and that makes it energetic.......

I've been down in Seaside every weekend this summer and it's damn fun but I see the energy more coming from that happy summer mood and ummmm.....drugs than from the music.......I don't really think people would stop going to tempts even if they threw some half-ass DJ up there.......it's sad to me but people are different I guess.......either way, the energy is great in both places.

oh, and btw, Twilo on its worst night had more energy than Tempts on its best.......no contest IMO.

Archived