Originally posted by vipnerd

What do you think?

Argentina – Chile (4 –1)

Ecuador – Venezuela (3-1)

Peru – Paraguay (2-1)

Uruguay – Bolivia (2-0)

Colombia – Brasil (1-2)

:D

Looks pretty right...........just that I think Brazil might be a draw 1-1 the rest looks like it should.

And good luck to you also this year you guys have to go......

Originally posted by liquidx

2 - 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!! EMPATE!!!!!!!!! DALE CHILE MIERDA!!! jajaja les dolio a los argies :tongue: .. aaanyways.. Peru Next, in Chile! lets see how it goes:D cant wait.

Didn't know you were chilean ... :D ... i can only wish the worst next Tuesday :D :D :D;)

1 .... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... Paraguayans are learning how to count ... :tongue:

Didn't know you were chilean ... ... i can only wish the worst next Tuesday

1 .... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... Paraguayans are learning how to count ...

LOOOOL!! bah.. sincerely, that was some surprise, 4-1..

And to Happyface.. jajajajajajajaja estem, sip.. admito, chico, pero les empatamos en su estadio, a un equipo que es supuestamente superior.. y que no hayan podido ganar, y dejarnos alacanzarles el empate:tongue: .. :D aparte, no es una comodidad empatar;) .. igual, goleense venezuela y ya.

Ahora toca ver a los Perus!!:cool::blown:

LOL thats true liquidx,thats the good thing about this sport despite one has a team full of stars doesnt always mean you will win even though you should and we shouldve,missed goles cost us a win and Chile got there no more than 3 times and scored twice.......thats the way it is.But im not to worry.........But im not going to lie when it all comes down to futbol there no teams id rather beat then chile and brazil......

chile vs peru good game......sorry i have to root for peru for the fact that they gave us a huge hand for the world cup in the U.S.

pero igual suerte,que gane el mejor.:cool:

Last week ... the only one's who let me down ... in the splitting of the points ... were the Argentinians ... :mad:

Venezuela - Argentina (1 - 3)

Chile - Peru (1 - 2)

Bolivia - Colombia (1 - 1)

Paraguay - Uruguay (3 - 1)

Brasil - Ecuador (5 - 1)

Good luck today Happyface ... no excuses this time ;):D

Originally posted by vipnerd

Last week ... the only one's who let me down ... in the splitting of the points ... were the Argentinians ... :mad:

Venezuela - Argentina (1 - 3)

Chile - Peru (1 - 2)

Bolivia - Colombia (1 - 1)

Paraguay - Uruguay (3 - 1)

Brasil - Ecuador (5 - 1)

Good luck today Happyface ... no excuses this time ;):D

Venezuela...1 vs Argentina......4

Chile....2 vs. Peru.....2

Bolivia....2 vs Colombia....1

Paraguay...1 vs Uruguay...1

Brazil....3 vs Ecuador....0

There should never be excuses:D good luck VIP.....(i think you guys are going to tie,but really want ya to win......)

Originally posted by happyface

Venezuela...1 vs Argentina......4

Chile....2 vs. Peru.....2

Bolivia....2 vs Colombia....1

Paraguay...1 vs Uruguay...1

Brazil....3 vs Ecuador....0

There should never be excuses:D good luck VIP.....(i think you guys are going to tie,but really want ya to win......)

Damm Salas aint playing, he was about to play though.. but he was still in pressure if he was able to play ( because of RIVER!!) eitherway.. Pizarro will be playing, sucks that Navia is not, f*cked up. Either way, it should be a really good game, all entry's sold out, and they are extending the capacity from 55,000 to 60,000.

And this are my predictions.

Venezuela 0 vs. Argentina 3

Chile 2 vd. Peru 1 ( Come on, WE HAVE TO GET THE 3 POINTS! )

bolivia 1 vs. Colombia 1

Paraguay 1 vs. Uruguay 1

Brazil 2 vs. Ecuador 1.

What is a good place to go and watch the game?!?! I know a big majority of Chileans live in Kendall, and the others in West Palm Beach or Boca.. theres barely any in between... :DFile_200399122557.jpg

Venezuela 0 vs. Argentina 3

Chile 2 vd. Peru 1 ( Come on, WE HAVE TO GET THE 3 POINTS! )

bolivia 1 vs. Colombia 1

Paraguay 1 vs. Uruguay 1

Brazil 2 vs. Ecuador 1.

What is a good place to go and watch the game?!?! I know a big majority of Chileans live in Kendall, and the others in West Palm Beach or Boca.. theres barely any in between... :D

Son pocos pero existen.....................;):laugh: jk

I dunno where do you live by? Theres a place on the palmetto and nw25th st.by the airport,it use to be called SCOREBOARD and has some 7 on 7 soccer fields in the back.........let me know if your interested ill see if i can get the phone#..............goodluck.

Originally posted by happyface

Son pocos pero existen.....................;):laugh: jk

I dunno where do you live by? Theres a place on the palmetto and nw25th st.by the airport,it use to be called SCOREBOARD and has some 7 on 7 soccer fields in the back.........let me know if your interested ill see if i can get the phone#..............goodluck.

Ye I know of that place, too far. Im in Aventura, NMB.. I guess I will have to go to one packed with peruanos. grr. :idea::D

Dam VIP sorry to see you guys lose,it shouldve been a tie,but shyt happens dont worry falta mucho......

As for us we beat a team thats way below mediocre,and gave us a tuff time in the second half.Its still good you know this is a long elimination round and there will be time to find the right players to get into rythem playing together..........

WHAT A GAME!! It should've been 2-0 if it werent for that stupid move the whole team made when Pizarro called it a Fault, the Peruvian team just had the full chance there and took advantage. Eitherway, some hard times, but I was really impressed on how good Pizarro and Melosevic started making some mad moves.. I think it was a very hard game for both sides, but we still had a bit more advantage over them. And if anyone likes fighiting movies, you should watch this game.. hehe:D

Anyways.. MY PREDICTION WAS TRUEE!!!! hehehehe

And as far as Argentina with Venezuela, yep.. I think Bielsa needs to do something about it, Venezuela did give it a hard time to Argentina .. mmmm I mean we are talking Venezuela here. My prediction was also true in terms of the 3 GOL difference;)

WHAT A GAME!! It should've been 2-0 if it werent for that stupid move the whole team made when Pizarro called it a Fault, the Peruvian team just had the full chance there and took advantage. Eitherway, some hard times, but I was really impressed on how good Pizarro and Melosevic started making some mad moves.. I think it was a very hard game for both sides, but we still had a bit more advantage over them. And if anyone likes fighiting movies, you should watch this game.. hehe:D

Anyways.. MY PREDICTION WAS TRUEE!!!! hehehehe

And as far as Argentina with Venezuela, yep.. I think Bielsa needs to do something about it, Venezuela did give it a hard time to Argentina .. mmmm I mean we are talking Venezuela here. My prediction was also true in terms of the 3 GOL difference;)

Props to you bro ...

In all honesty ... I'm heart broken ... you guys had 1 chance (2nd goal) and made 2 goals :eek:

Peru f***ed up in falling into Chile's rythm of game ... instead of pausing ... specially after they had tied ...

Still ... it is a honorous defeat ... we need a goalie thou ... Delgado is a joke ... have said it all along ... that first goal would never have happened with me under the three poles ... ;)

As to today's results ...

Bolivia 4 - Colombia 0 ... Maturana needs to go work at a Laundrymat ... :rolleyes:

And Paraguay came from behing to beat Uruguay 4-1 ... Cardoso deserves to play in Europe a looooooong time ago ... :cool:

Let's wait for Brazil ... I keep my forecast ... :tongue: