Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good luck Happyface ...

vipnerd

Yeah lets see whats up with Brazil.. Whats up with Uruguay?!?! .. eitherway. I dont know if to justify Colombia or not, but playing in Bolivia at that altitude ( what, 4,000 ft above sea level ? ) and only with a 2 day time difference, its hard to adjust.. it takes about a week to actually have your body adjust in Bolivia.. so I think they had that on their advantage.

Originally posted by liquidx

Yeah lets see whats up with Brazil.. Whats up with Uruguay?!?! .. eitherway. I dont know if to justify Colombia or not, but playing in Bolivia at that altitude ( what, 4,000 ft above sea level ? ) and only with a 2 day time difference, its hard to adjust.. it takes about a week to actually have your body adjust in Bolivia.. so I think they had that on their advantage.

La Paz is 4000 meter above sea level ;) ... worst than Calama :eek:

It will be a tough time for most teams up there in La Paz ... considering that Colombia has one of the toughest and more experienced defenses in the tournament ...

Oscar Cordoba ... Yepez .. Ivan Ramiro Cordoba .. in the world elite ...

If it wasn't for Oscar ... Colombia would have come back home with a dozen ...

Some experts believe it is better to stay in this kind of altitude for a week b4 the game ... so the body gradually gets accostumed to the altitude and its lack of oxygen ... fact is ... it is pretty unhuman conditions up there ...

Did you know water boils at 94 degrees C there? ... :eek: and the ball's pressure is higher ... making the strength of any shot much stronger ... :blank:

Originally posted by vipnerd

La Paz is 4000 meter above sea level ;) ... worst than Calama :eek:

It will be a tough time for most teams up there in La Paz ... considering that Colombia has one of the toughest and more experienced defenses in the tournament ...

Oscar Cordoba ... Yepez .. Ivan Ramiro Cordoba .. in the world elite ...

If it wasn't for Oscar ... Colombia would have come back home with a dozen ...

Some experts believe it is better to stay in this kind of altitude for a week b4 the game ... so the body gradually gets accostumed to the altitude and its lack of oxygen ... fact is ... it is pretty unhuman conditions up there ...

Did you know water boils at 94 degrees C there? ... :eek: and the ball's pressure is higher ... making the strength of any shot much stronger ... :blank:

Yeap.. its wierd though that this time teams are playing only in a few days difference ( only 2 ).. but I think its better to have them play like a week apart or so.. atleast making it fair for the teams that go to Bolivia.:rolleyes: