Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Von Dutch Hat Do You Have?

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~bitch! get off my forum!! plain and simple.........u and your ugly overpriced hats don't belong here and please for the millionth time GET A LIFE!!!! oh! and think twice before u pick on people because u might be th eone who ends with no teeth and a trucker hat:blank:

pick on people? are you blind? apparently! they started in with me go back and READ from the beginning. BTW GREAT WAY TO BE A MODERATOR....A MODERATOR IS SUPPOSED TO "MODERATE" AND REMAIN NEUTRAL....A VOICE OF REASON! WAY TO GO TO JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON WHY DON'T YOU GET A LIFE! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rizzo

Von Dutch hats are quite possibly the most played out and annoying article of clothing one can buy.

My friend and I started wearing them 2 1/2 years ago when nobody knew what the fuck they were. Now you have everyone from 15 year old underage HighSchool cum sluts to, Bridge and Tunnel guido trash who try to pretend they are from the city by dressing like it (i.e casual style). To fat lowlife hippos like this HouseDiva who thinks they are "cute"

Bottom line is the grungy plain casual style is for certain people only. Now that the mainstream crowd of paracites sees models actors and such dress down like this makes them wanna too..

This is why Bridge and Tunnel filth should be deported to a special isle away from everyone else.

IS THIS "JOE"?? IF SOIKNOW WHO YOU ARE! YOU ARE A FCUKING MORON I'D LOVE TO SEE HOW YOU DRESS NOW! FASHION REPEATS PLAIN AND SIMPLE....AND WHATEVER THE NEW TREND IS I'M SURE WE CAN GO BACK IN HISTORY AND PULL IT OUT FROM WHERE IS WAS ORIGINATED! AHHH DERRR! YOU WERE WEARING VON DUTCH HATS 2 YEARS AGO WELL THEN YOU LOOKED LIKE A SCHMUCK BECAUSE THEY WEREN'TIN STYLE 2 YEARS AGO....YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD A "SKULL CAP" ON BACK THEN LOL

holy shit what a bunch of fucking nonsense... what it really comes down to is people have different tastes and likes and will wear whatever they want, "stylish" or not... you don't need to play fashion queen and inform everyone of whate they "should" be wearing...

do you see one designer putting out the exact same style as another? of course not, and what makes them so great is that they're true to their individual creativity and don't congregate to decide what the next trend will be... style just happens, you can't buy it or assemble it.

and by the way, knowing a few fashion industry names and tossing them around like you're anna wintour doesn't make you any more knowledgeable on the subject than the next person... anyone can get their hands on a copy of vogue or WWD and spew out the same BS.

Originally posted by mssabina

holy shit what a bunch of fucking nonsense... what it really comes down to is people have different tastes and likes and will wear whatever they want, "stylish" or not... you don't need to play fashion queen and inform everyone of whate they "should" be wearing...

do you see one designer putting out the exact same style as another? of course not, and what makes them so great is that they're true to their individual creativity and don't congregate to decide what the next trend will be... style just happens, you can't buy it or assemble it.

and by the way, knowing a few fashion industry names and tossing them around like you're anna wintour doesn't make you any more knowledgeable on the subject than the next person... anyone can get their hands on a copy of vogue or WWD and spew out the same BS.

:clap:

~~bitch! get off my forum!! plain and simple.........u and your ugly overpriced hats don't belong here and please for the millionth time GET A LIFE!!!! oh! and think twice before u pick on people because u might be th eone who ends with no teeth and a trucker hat:blank:

:laugh::aright:

Originally posted by mssabina

NO KIDDING WHERE DID I SAY EVERYONE NEEDS TO DRESS LIKE THIS? I JUST SAID THAT THOSE ITEMS WERE HOT! AND BTW EVERY SEASON THERE ARE TRENDS...EX: IF GOTHIC IS POPULAR YOU'LL SEE SOME GOTHIC PIECES IN SEVERAL DESIGNERS COLLECTIONS! FOR EXAMPLE THE BONDAGE THEME WAS HOT AND YOU SAW ALEXANDER MCQUEEN....JEANPAUL GAULTIER...DIOR ETC EXPRESS THAT IN THEIR COLLECTIONS! DON'T TELL ME WHAT'S WHAT...IF ANYTHING YOU DUMB FCUKS SHOULD LISTEN AND BE EDUCATED....CAUSE IF YOU EVER SAID THAT TO SOMEONE IN THE INDUSTRY THEY'D LAUGH AT YOU AND REALIZE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!!! IF YOU WENT TO DESIGN SCHOOL...AND STUDIED THIS FIELD YOU WOULDN'T BE ARGUING WITH ME! I DON'T KNOW WHY I WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU PEOPLE! MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I KNOW I AM RIGHT AND I GET ANNOYED WHEN PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT THINGS THEY KNOW MINIMAL ABOUT! BTW THE TOP DESIGNERS SET THE TRENDS THEN BEBE AND ARDEN B ETC KNOCK THEM OFF! AND WHO SAID I LOOK AT W OR WWD? THAT'S WHERE "YOU" ARE GETTING YOUR INFO. FROM APPARENTLY! LMAO TRY THE $80-$100 TREND MAGAZINES FROM JAPAN! ENGLAND! ITALY! I'D NAME NAME BUT WHAT'S THE POINT! :rolleyes:

i said my piece, i'm not going to get into an argument with you because i can see that would be completely unproductive and frankly, i don't really give a fuck... but your pompous attitude and demeanor are disgusting. keep trying to convince us that you're some fashion maven, i doubt you'll have any success... one thing is for sure though... you'll never convince anyone that you have any real class, something you can't fake no matter how many designer pieces you have in your closet.

i happen to think that im a pretty good moderator......on all your other thread i stayed neuteral and calmly moved them to drama, but when u pick on people without knowing what your talking about i get mad.......now my job as a moderator is to keep MY forum drama free then u come and create drama as you do on all message boards...u seek out negative attention over the internet to make yourself feel better about some complex that u have........well im not Wedge and im not gonna baby u and keep u around for my personal amusement..............you're an annoying human being and i feel sorry for u...oh and if u think i will be offended by whatever comment u choose to make u r very wrong, because unlike urself i dont need the internet to make myself feel good.....so dont waste ur time replying in CAPS!!!!!!:blown:

i happen to think that im a pretty good moderator......on all your other thread i stayed neuteral and calmly moved them to drama, but when u pick on people without knowing what your talking about i get mad.......now my job as a moderator is to keep MY forum drama free then u come and create drama as you do on all message boards...u seek out negative attention over the internet to make yourself feel better about some complex that u have........well im not Wedge and im not gonna baby u and keep u around for my personal amusement..............you're an annoying human being and i feel sorry for u...oh and if u think i will be offended by whatever comment u choose to make u r very wrong, because unlike urself i dont need the internet to make myself feel good.....so dont waste ur time replying in CAPS!!!!!!:blown:

WHY IS IT OK FOR PEOPLE TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON ME??? AND SNAP AT ME??? BUT WHEN I SNAP BACK AT THEM YOU SAY "I'M PICKING ON THEM"? MY STYLIST TIPS THREAD STARTED OUT WITH ME CLEARLY LISTING MY "OPINIONS" >which I am allowed to do< OF WHAT I THOUGHT WAS HOT...I WASN'T TELLING EVERYONE TO DRESS LIKE THAT! BUT "ALIENS" ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD DECIDED TO ATTACK ME AND THEREFORE IT TURNED INTO DRAMA! IF YOU WERE A GOOD MODERATOR YOU WOULD HAVE READ EVERYTHING FROM THE BEING AND CLEARLY SAW THAT I DID NOT CREATE A "DRAMA" POST INTENTIONALLY! BTW HOW ABOUT HAVING A MIND OF YOUR OWN? INSTEAD OF REPEATING OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHTS! "I CLEARLY SEEK OUT NEGATIVE ATTENTION"? WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME UP WITH THIS CRAP? LMAO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DRAMA IS... IF I WANTED TO PRESS BUTTONS CAUSE DRAMA I'D DO SO.... I'VE BEEN BEHAVING LATELY! LOL

STOP TRYING TO ANALYZE ME.... TELLING ME WHAT I DO TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER! THE ONLY THING I ENJOY DOING THAT MAKES MYSELF FEEL BETTER IS DESIGNING AND SHOPPING!

ANOTHER THING "WEDGE" NEVER BABIED ME... FAR FROM! I HAPPENED TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM AT THE TIME!!! AS FOR HAVING CLASS "YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE" THE "CLASS" LEVEL ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS IS AT AN ALL TIME "MINIMAL" .....YOU ARE "WACKED" TO THINK ANYONE NEEDS THE "INTERNET" TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER....I'M THE LAST PERSON.....BTW I ALSO THINK ITS HYSTERICAL HOW EVERYONE ANALYZES AND JUDGES EVERYONE FROM WHAT THEY TYPE ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS....AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLS TO SPEAK MY MIND AND NOT JUMP ON THE "BAND WAGON" LIKE THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE!!!

PLEASEEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE 1 SCREEN NAME WHERE THEY KISS EVERYONES ASS THEN CREATE ANOTHER TO FCUK WITH EVERYONE! YOU THINK THEY DON'T???? IF YOU DO THEN YOU ARE TRULY NAIVE! AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLS TO SPEAK MY MIND AND NOT BE A "FAKE/TWO-FACED ASSHOLE"

I DON'T FCUKIN HIDE!!!!! IF I WANNA SAY SOMETHING I SAY IT...IF I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION I STATE IT.... MAYBE THE REST OF YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

WHY IS IT OK FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS BUT WHEN I DO IT I GET ATTACKED.....OR I GET ACCUSED OF CAUSING DRAMA??? DEFENDING MYSELF IS CAUSING DRAMA??? FCUK YOU ALL

THAT'S ANOTHER THING THAT I DO TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER... IS CONTINUING TO REMAIN AN "INDIVIDUAL" AND TO SPEAK MY MIND AND FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN!

:finger2:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WHY IS IT OK FOR PEOPLE TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON ME??? AND SNAP AT ME??? BUT WHEN I SNAP BACK AT THEM YOU SAY "I'M PICKING ON THEM"? MY STYLIST TIPS THREAD STARTED OUT WITH ME CLEARLY LISTING MY "OPINIONS" >which I am allowed to do< OF WHAT I THOUGHT WAS HOT...I WASN'T TELLING EVERYONE TO DRESS LIKE THAT! BUT "ALIENS" ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD DECIDED TO ATTACK ME AND THEREFORE IT TURNED INTO DRAMA! IF YOU WERE A GOOD MODERATOR YOU WOULD HAVE READ EVERYTHING FROM THE BEING AND CLEARLY SAW THAT I DID NOT CREATE A "DRAMA" POST INTENTIONALLY! BTW HOW ABOUT HAVING A MIND OF YOUR OWN? INSTEAD OF REPEATING OTHER PEOPLES THOUGHTS! "I CLEARLY SEEK OUT NEGATIVE ATTENTION"? WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME UP WITH THIS CRAP? LMAO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DRAMA IS... IF I WANTED TO PRESS BUTTONS CAUSE DRAMA I'D DO SO.... I'VE BEEN BEHAVING LATELY! LOL

STOP TRYING TO ANALYZE ME.... TELLING ME WHAT I DO TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER! THE ONLY THING I ENJOY DOING THAT MAKES MYSELF FEEL BETTER IS DESIGNING AND SHOPPING!

ANOTHER THING "WEDGE" NEVER BABIED ME... FAR FROM! I HAPPENED TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM AT THE TIME!!! AS FOR HAVING CLASS "YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE" THE "CLASS" LEVEL ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS IS AT AN ALL TIME "MINIMAL" .....YOU ARE "WACKED" TO THINK ANYONE NEEDS THE "INTERNET" TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER....I'M THE LAST PERSON.....BTW I ALSO THINK ITS HYSTERICAL HOW EVERYONE ANALYZES AND JUDGES EVERYONE FROM WHAT THEY TYPE ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS....AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLS TO SPEAK MY MIND AND NOT JUMP ON THE "BAND WAGON" LIKE THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE!!!

PLEASEEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE 1 SCREEN NAME WHERE THEY KISS EVERYONES ASS THEN CREATE ANOTHER TO FCUK WITH EVERYONE! YOU THINK THEY DON'T???? IF YOU DO THEN YOU ARE TRULY NAIVE! AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLS TO SPEAK MY MIND AND NOT BE A "FAKE/TWO-FACED ASSHOLE"

I DON'T FCUKIN HIDE!!!!! IF I WANNA SAY SOMETHING I SAY IT...IF I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION I STATE IT.... MAYBE THE REST OF YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

WHY IS IT OK FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS BUT WHEN I DO IT I GET ATTACKED.....OR I GET ACCUSED OF CAUSING DRAMA??? DEFENDING MYSELF IS CAUSING DRAMA??? FCUK YOU ALL

THAT'S ANOTHER THING THAT I DO TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER... IS CONTINUING TO REMAIN AN "INDIVIDUAL" AND TO SPEAK MY MIND AND FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN!

:finger2:

like the Tom Petty song goes...."Don't Come around here No More"

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

DON'T FCUKIN READ IT SUCKER! NO ONE IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD! :rolleyes:

Funny thing is, your naturally over weight and ugly. Two things which will remain, haunt, and bother you for the rest of your life because you will never be able to change it, and it also will never be in style.

Originally posted by rizzo

Funny thing is, your naturally over weight and ugly. Two things which will remain, haunt, and bother you for the rest of your life because you will never be able to change it, and it also will never be in style.

this is a tru statement...:D