Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shameless NYC @ Pravda - 9.12

groovefire

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha

I wish I could come up..BUt I have a party to run on Friday night down here. I had a blast up there fro Digweed tho, and hope to make the trip again soon :)

as far as the yankees hat comment goes..Ill say this ONE MORE TIME...I am NOT a yankee fan, that is my business partner Steve...

unfortunately Im a Mets fan...lol:(

caught the shameless party in miami and it was nasty. heard astroglyde for the first time this weekend and i thought they rocked it. awesome tunes.

only complaint is that there are two residents on this night. i mean there is already gonna be 5 guest djs. i dont get it. i will prolly be going anyway, possible afterhours at my place. gay house all night.

Originally posted by flavanugz

caught the shameless party in miami and it was nasty. heard astroglyde for the first time this weekend and i thought they rocked it. awesome tunes.

only complaint is that there are two residents on this night. i mean there is already gonna be 5 guest djs. i dont get it. i will prolly be going anyway, possible afterhours at my place. gay house all night.

Yeah I don't fully understand how it's gonna work either, but doesn't matter, music will be dope all night.

Did someone say gay house? :eek: