Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...play it again sam...movie quotes?!@#...

phatman

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..i didn't need your damn clue!

I'm not raising my voice. THIS WOULD BE RAISING MY VOICE TO YOU, okay? I don't want to check my bag, okay? And, by the way, your airline? You SUCK at checking bags, okay, because I already did that once and you lost it, and then I had everything screwed up very badly for me, okay?

Flight Attendant: Well, I can assure you that your bag will be placed safely below deck with the other luggage...

Oh, yeah? How do you know my bag will be safe below with the other luggage? Huh? Are you physically going to take my bag and put it beneath the plane? Are you going to go right now outside, with the guys with the earmuffs, and go put it in there?

Flight Attendant: No...

No? Okay, then shut your piehole and listen to me when I say that I am FINISHED with the checking-of-the-bags CONVERSATION!

Originally posted by misk

....it's me though.......u still surprised by the shit i break out with?! lol

good point :tongue:

"Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back... To make the journey and not fall deeply in love-- well, you haven't really lived a life at all. But you have to try, because if you havent tried, you havent lived...Stay open. Who knows? Lightning could strike!"

Originally posted by iamme

good point :tongue:

"Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back... To make the journey and not fall deeply in love-- well, you haven't really lived a life at all. But you have to try, because if you havent tried, you havent lived...Stay open. Who knows? Lightning could strike!"

Meet Joe Black... :sigh: love this movie

Originally posted by iamme

any quote mamasita?

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Interview With the Vampire

Originally posted by phatman

...i know what it is, but i cheated...

say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it

:splat:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

ANYONE!?!?