Clubplanet Nightlife Community

judge jules friday oct.24/Space34

drsatan

Dude today I got an e-mail for him or his website about voting for the top 5 djs on DJMAG.COM and I said to myself when da fuck is this guy coming back to Miami? Saw him last year on Thanksgiving eve @ SPACE(old) and the guy ripped it plus likes to mess with the crowd which it was really great im in!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by drsatan

ah come on guys...have u ever heard him???

euroooooooooooo

trashhhhhhhhhhh

thatttttttttttt

can'ttttttttttttttttt

mixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

typical miami....

actually, from a technical standpoint, jules is probably one of the best DJs out there today...what makes him stand above the rest is that he mixes together many different genres of dance music and makes it all flow...not any easy task when you consider that trance, techno, tribal, progressive and break beats all have VERY different song structures and beats per minute.....and always a completely different set every night from jules... unlike some other DJs.

actually, from a technical standpoint, jules is probably one of the best DJs out there today...what makes him stand above the rest is that he mixes together many different genres of dance music and makes it all flow...not any easy task when you consider that trance, techno, tribal, progressive and break beats all have VERY different song structures and beats per minute.....and always a completely different set every night from jules... unlike some other DJs.

Dont waist your time, folks that knows JJ style know that he can rock the house and be different then the rest........im gonna go no matter what peeps say about him.

Typical Miami?:laugh: :laugh:

I can dig it!

IM no Judge Jules fan, but I can tell you that he has thrown some of the best sets out there. Once a resident at gatecrasher, and a current DJ for the so famous Ministry Of Sound Annual editions, you can see the wide variety of music he spinss, from house to trance, to progressive to techno.. the guy has it all, really, he;s not predictable, he'll spinn the most underground tune to the most commercialized though hehehe, but anyways, would be nice to go check him out, I heard that he rocked the WMC.