Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Role playing 101....

tommyarmani

Heres a nice little story for all of you. The other day my girlfreind decided to pull out the old picture album and show me all of her pics from various stages of her life. It was very strange seeing what she looked like before she started working out & had implants. She was just a rail thin skinny little thing. But she still had that adoreable face & big beautiful smile.

I told her she looks better now, but i said hypothetically if i could go back in time i would def. fuck her as a skinny little 18 yr old.

So she donned a cute little pair of short shorts & t shirt & put her hair in pig tails & acted very "young & innocent". I pinned her down, started agressively kissing her & she was uttering "Stop, im a virgin". "Stop im a virgin" So i ripped the shorts off of her & proceeded to stick her, slowly but firmly. "stop, ive never done this" as i held her arms down with ease using only one hand.

Since it was our 3rd time of the day, she was very dry, wich added to the "virgin" affect. :nono: "No lube for you"

I then proceeded to take her virginity, as she squirmed in a pleasurable yet slight pain. I quickly pulled out & said "suck on this little whore" as i released on her face.

Has anyone else done this or something similar?

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Heres a nice little story for all of you. The other day my girlfreind decided to pull out the old picture album and show me all of her pics from various stages of her life. It was very strange seeing what she looked like before she started working out & had implants. She was just a rail thin skinny little thing. But she still had that adoreable face & big beautiful smile.

I told her she looks better now, but i said hypothetically if i could go back in time i would def. fuck her as a skinny little 18 yr old.

So she donned a cute little pair of short shorts & t shirt & put her hair in pig tails & acted very "young & innocent". I pinned her down, started agressively kissing her & she was uttering "Stop, im a virgin". "Stop im a virgin" So i ripped the shorts off of her & proceeded to stick her, slowly but firmly. "stop, ive never done this" as i held her arms down with ease using only one hand.

Since it was our 3rd time of the day, she was very dry, wich added to the "virgin" affect. :nono: "No lube for you"

I then proceeded to take her virginity, as she squirmed in a pleasurable yet slight pain. I quickly pulled out & said "suck on this little whore" as i released on her face.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your shot. I like your imagination.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

u r 2 damn much

thanks for the laffs