Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which Girl/Woman has the....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

Carl...What's up man? I was looking for you at Surf...thought you were going to the closing party? Where did you go?

Ended up going to NYC for some new threads with the wifee, By the time I got home and ate It woulda been 7-8 before I got there.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Oh...cool man...Just making sure nothing bad happened....I thought you were going to show up....No worries man we can hangout another time....ok?

Also all I have is my passport..... and that other thing I pm'ed yo about so I didnt want to take the chance of having to deal with the cops down there again.... I'm not their best buddy :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stephanie74

yeah right on Marco!!

How about them ninnies.....

Hey Jenny McCarthy is coming back in Scart Movie 3 with Pamela Anderson they do a catfight with school girl outfits!! I picked up up the New FHM!!! Very hot!! LOTS OF BOOBIES THERE!!

Ok, but they are not allowed to be part of "The Best Titz on Clubplanet" contest. They are disqualified for making me have very bad dreams.:D

So Steph....its between you and trancadictgurl. Unless someone else gets nominated very soon.

(But thanks for the FHM info, i cant wait to get home and hopefully have the subscription waiting for me)

Originally posted by stephanie74

anytime always looking out for mankind!!!

Yipeee!! What do we get if we win??

HHHMMMM...all us guys will have to figure that one out. Isnt it enough that i thought of this contest????:confused:

Anyway, i will work on something...but we still need more competition for you girls.

Now your making my brain work a little.

Originally posted by thesandman

Marco.. first off you can't count the fake racks, they look good till you see them and they aren't even and botched.....

Best cp natural racks:

Dani and Kermzy...... hands down/game over!

What Up Mr.Sandman!!!

Fake is OOOKKKK with Marco!!!

Sorry to informer you brotha..I dont think Dani is natural. We will need to let her tell us herself.

But no Big Deal......Marco is a HUGE fan of the surgeons.