Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you listen to reggae and/or hip-hop all night?

phatman

I can definately listen to Reggae all night...

As for hip hop I can deal with it to an extent... Couple hours then I just cannot stand it anymore... I like the music... But the new stuff does not compare to the old stuff. So I guess it all depends on what the DJ is throwing down... :cool:

Originally posted by spragga25

Heck yeah...but if they play the same shit two or three times in the same night...then it's time to.

If it's mixed up with old skool and current jams - then I'll bounce the entire night.

:stupid:

phattie: thats like asking whether you can listen to freestyle all night . . . can't you???

I sure as hell can as well as hip-hop/rap/reggae etc . . .

Originally posted by fierydesire

:stupid:

phattie: thats like asking whether you can listen to freestyle all night . . . can't you???

I sure as hell can as well as hip-hop/rap/reggae etc . . .

...actually, i CANT listen to freestyle all night...i think my tolerance for anything other than electronica is 2-3 hours...in the same regards, i probably haven't heard a long set of GOOD hip hop or reggae...

...and can someone tell me wtf "underground hip hop" is...when i was playing lab scientist a couple of weeks ago, this kid tried to take off the electronica while we were all permasmiled out...19 year old saying that he listened to "underground hip hop"...idk what the fuck that is...

Originally posted by solbeam

I can dance to hip hop all night...but I hate hip hop rooms in clubs...too small/crowded...rather hear it in a lounge....

so true babes

all . . . . well most of the the hip-hop rooms smell like cottage cheese and ass :vomit3:

btw how are u solbeam, hope all is well :(:)

Originally posted by phatman

...ironically enough...i just finished listening to ill communication and am throwing on de la sol - three feet high and rising...but then again, that aint what you really hear these days anyway...

Something like that... maybe throw in a lil Roots... yeah, I can dig it... :)