Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever smoke pot before?

Do you smoke pot? would you clasifie smoking pot a hard drug?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke pot? would you clasifie smoking pot a hard drug?

• POT: yes
    • POT: no
    • hard drug:yes
    • hard drug: no

Originally posted by racerx1225

let me repeat pot kills 0 people a year, ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO, LEGAL THINGS, KILLL 600,000 PEOPLE A YEAR EVERY YEAR FOR 10 - 20 YRS NOW. THATS LIKE A HOLOCAUST ON HUMANITY, YET ONLY WEED IS ILLEGAL?:confused:

moron

Weed causes lung cancer also. And where in hell are you getting your statistics from? Damn, people like you make arguing for legal marijuana pretty fucking hard!

Weed by far is the best thing available. Yeah it might cause lung cancer, but not at the rate that cigerattes do. Either way it doesnt matter becuase its awesome. Music sounds better, food tastes better. Everything just seems better when I'm high. Its really silly i guess, but those who smoke will agree that weed is like the best thing when ur stressed. Instead of pounding on ur liver with a bunch of nasty alcohol, one little joint and ur chillin. I was talking to this kid, and he made an excellent point in one sentence, those of u who smoke will be like, yo he so right. I asked him if he wanted a cigeratte, he goes "nah i quit," I said all of a sudden why? he goes "why smoke if it wont get me high." thats an awesome point.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

moron

Weed causes lung cancer also. And where in hell are you getting your statistics from? Damn, people like you make arguing for legal marijuana pretty fucking hard!

moron? I get my statistics from the Surgeon General and the American Medical Association and there has never been a documented case of death from lung cancer cause by marijuana smoking.

Originally posted by racerx1225

moron? I get my statistics from the Surgeon General and the American Medical Association and there has never been a documented case of death from lung cancer cause by marijuana smoking.

Pot smokers are also likely to be cigarette smokers, so to say there hasn't been a single documented case of lung cancer attributable to weed doesn't fly. It's difficult to know how much of the risk is from tobacco and how much is from marijuana. Tar and carbon monoxide are carcinogens, PERIOD. Weed has 70% more tar than tobacco does. I'm not saying I don't want it legalized, but if you're going to argue that it should be legalized, prepare to be shot down if you don't have your facts straight.