Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shout out to the Webster Hall crew and Rick Corbo

Hey guys ..just wanted to give a shout out to the Webster Hall crew that I met tonight .. silver, destinyschild, drew, Chelsea, and the rest of the people .. sorry I am really bad with names, so if I missed your name, it is not intentional .. it is just that I forgot the names already .. my bad ..

Thanks again for the nice welcome .. you guys know how to party hard..

Another shout out has to go to Rick Corbo who has impressed me and I am not easily impressed usually .. Rick has come a long way and has proven himself as a hard-core house/tranze/jungle excellent DJ ..

Much love to all of you .. and see you next Saturday (well .. if my knees help me out that is .. hehe)

Peace out

The MASK

Hi Mask - it was definitely very cool to meet you last night. I knew you would find the Crew interesting. We come from all different walks of this land - speak different languages - but music is loved by us all.... Rick wasn't feeling his best last night - with an ear infection and all - I think he did well. Hope to see you again on a Saturday night soon when Rick's feeling 100%. Take care of those knees! Big ups to DX, The Bull, Bella, and the rest of our party. And, to all of the new people who I met last night - it was a pleasure. PEACE

Originally posted by chelsea17

Hi Mask - it was definitely very cool to meet you last night. I knew you would find the Crew interesting. We come from all different walks of this land - speak different languages - but music is loved by us all.... Rick wasn't feeling his best last night - with an ear infection and all - I think he did well. Hope to see you again on a Saturday night soon when Rick's feeling 100%. Take care of those knees! Big ups to DX, The Bull, Bella, and the rest of our party. And, to all of the new people who I met last night - it was a pleasure. PEACE

Hi Chlesea .. thanks .. same here .. i was specially impressed with your music knowledge ...

btw .. soemone need to "officially" introduce me to that crew .. as in a name with a pic .. the club introduction was vert fast and i can't remember now who is who .. sucks

:laugh:

the MASK

:dj:

Seriously Chelsea says that he wasn't at his best last night. And I'll be damned I heard fire all night long. Seriously! I'd hate to see him at 100%! It has been a long time since I have partied like last night. And Mask it sux that you gotta hold back on the breaking and stuff. If you come down next week then I am game also. I shouldn't cause it's hard for me to work the next day but oh well we only live once! The whole crew was mad energetic. And don't feel bad Mask I met so many people yesterday and being twisted didn't help me attach everyones face to a name either!!!!:laugh:

Seriously we got to get down like that again very soon. Peace to ALL!

p.s. I know Mask you are saddened you didn't get to see the karate kicking fool last night but I am sure we will have the unfortunate displeasure seeing him sometime.

Originally posted by digitalextacy

:dj:

Seriously Chelsea says that he wasn't at his best last night. And I'll be damned I heard fire all night long. Seriously! I'd hate to see him at 100%! It has been a long time since I have partied like last night. And Mask it sux that you gotta hold back on the breaking and stuff. If you come down next week then I am game also. I shouldn't cause it's hard for me to work the next day but oh well we only live once! The whole crew was mad energetic. And don't feel bad Mask I met so many people yesterday and being twisted didn't help me attach everyones face to a name either!!!!:laugh:

Seriously we got to get down like that again very soon. Peace to ALL!

p.s. I know Mask you are saddened you didn't get to see the karate kicking fool last night but I am sure we will have the unfortunate displeasure seeing him sometime.

Hey digital .. i did not have the chance to tell you that i am happy to meet you .. you are cool and game for fun ..

as for my knees .. oh well that has been the story of my life for the past year or so .. it is totally my fault for not fixing those knees sometime ago .. childhood stupidity my friend ..

as for next Sat .. i might go .. thing is .. if it was up to me i would be in the club like every night .. but the problem is that i am kina popular with some girls . if u know what i mean .. (digital is saying .. dam yo negga .. hehe) .. so as much as i like dancing .. i do like women too .. and they have demands kid :cool:

and ya .. i would love ot see that karate man .. i wana learn few new moves myself .. :D

peace out

the MASK

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

Honest Question - what is Hardcore House? Could you name some tracks for me?

Also trying to figure out how you mix trance with jungle???

hey rocket .. let me tell you what i mean by thard core . but that is my own definition as a break dancer .. so it is not a school definition by any means :)

as a die-hard break dancer .. hard core house is what makes me wana break .. it is fast .. beat .. no nonsense fast rythem (none of that story song sheeat) .. as i said this is my own definition .. so it is up to you to use it ..

as far as mixing trance with jungle .. well .. to my modest knowledge house is the general category under which there are many more sub categories some of which are trance, jungle, deep house and many more .. i think house is like 13 different types .. but i could be wrong ..

peace out

the MASK

Yo yo MASK thanks for comin out on sat night glad to hear you had fun. ITs been a while since ive seen you get down and DAMN kid you were ripping that floor up. Yeah i introduced you to a lot of people and i understand sometimes its hard to remember. bt thats why ya gotta come out next week and the week after lol. Although i am taking this weekend off to watch OSCAR DELAHOYA vs SHANE MOSLEY 2. Man we all left went to eat and both DX and i had to work on sun. But at least he started work at 1 i think or so he said. Me had to leave my house at 845 and i got home at 720. Anyhow rick was playing some new shit along with some goodies. My fave track of the night was hearing LOVE AND HAPPINESS towards the end. Anybody with an open mind should come check sat night over at webs. You might suprise yourself.

Originally posted by silverbull

Yo yo MASK thanks for comin out on sat night glad to hear you had fun. ITs been a while since ive seen you get down and DAMN kid you were ripping that floor up. Yeah i introduced you to a lot of people and i understand sometimes its hard to remember. bt thats why ya gotta come out next week and the week after lol. Although i am taking this weekend off to watch OSCAR DELAHOYA vs SHANE MOSLEY 2. Man we all left went to eat and both DX and i had to work on sun. But at least he started work at 1 i think or so he said. Me had to leave my house at 845 and i got home at 720. Anyhow rick was playing some new shit along with some goodies. My fave track of the night was hearing LOVE AND HAPPINESS towards the end. Anybody with an open mind should come check sat night over at webs. You might suprise yourself.

hey silver .. thanks for inviting me and again for introducing me to your friends .. they all seemed quite nice .. may be next time i will do breakfast with you guys .. after all .. my habbit is not to eat before dancing . but rather after dancing .. so hey .. let me know and i might join you guys .. this way we all know each other ..

and about dancing .. well .. i am dieing to dance more and more .. but i might jeoperdize my knees just by doing so .. so i am being very careful .. and btw .. you were ripping off the floors yourself .. got that energy going kid .. much love .. believe it or not .. i kina see myself in you when i was your age .. so keep it up kid ..

i am coming to WH this coming Sat .. and i think i know now how to put myself on that guest list .. so let me know who is going to be there form the crew .. hehe

take care ..

the MASK

Hey Mask it's funny I remember so much yet so little. I remember mad energy constantly but no sequence in time. I will be more chill next time. Anyway you chill anywhere else in the city?

And Silverbull that fight can be taped dude. And the breakfast was good but I am gonna go there one day when I am sober so I can enjoy the food correctly. I guess that was a diner? Well Peace out.

Hey Mask it's funny I remember so much yet so little. I remember mad energy constantly but no sequence in time. I will be more chill next time. Anyway you chill anywhere else in the city?

And Silverbull that fight can be taped dude. And the breakfast was good but I am gonna go there one day when I am sober so I can enjoy the food correctly. I guess that was a diner? Well Peace out.

yo DX .. that is coz of the alcohol nigga .. hehe .. but for real u were into it kid .. and i was worried about you coz of ur back problem .. gotta be careful my friend ..

so yea . i think i am going to WH this comign Sat .. i might have some friends with me .. there is this couple that me and my girl met .. and they are kina kinky .. if u know what i mean .. and us .. hmm .. i leave that to ur imagination kid .. hehe .. so will see what happen but i am planning to be there anyway..

as far as other places . i tried exit roxy, sound factory, china club, nv, and of course private parties .. sound factory was the best but no free admission there .. and i ma not found of paying money to get in

in any case .. u take care of yourself please

peace out

the MASK

The L.E.D. lights dude. Anyway do you chat on the other messageboard with the whole crew? Cause to think of it I have never seen you there.

the lights .. of course ..

no i dont chat on other message boards with the crew .. i only chat with you, silver and chelsea on this message board . i think the rest of people are there too . but i dont know their screen names .. that is why i said i need formal introduction .. names, pics . the whole 9 yrds .

or may be we just do breakfast one of those days .. it might be just easier .. hehe

the MASK

The other people dont post here. They dont like this board. Go to ricks website and see the pics. And i dont think i will be thier this sat. But i will be goin out on wed,thurs,sun,mon, to make up for sat. Email if you wanna know where. What fight dx? And i think nobody wanted a piece of us that night we were really rockin it hard.