Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRACK OF THE WEEK !!! sorry saleen i got it this time !

koky

Does anybody care to know my track of the week? Probably not but here it is anyway.

Koky, I what do you think about this one?

New york native, Hisham Samawi, has definately done the original justice and even added something new to Atlas' famous track, Compass Error. The track starts with an inticing percussive groove and throbbing bassline. Broken beats are the order of the day here people, and as the beats fly left and right, filtered hits glide into the song. Spacey pads float and twist around the bassline until the timeless vocal is introduced. A soft melody is teased around the room until the track breaks down.

The breakdown allows the vocal to be used to it's fullest and once it's started it's loop, the bass, percussion and every other element in the track build and build until the track explodes with a flurry of beautiful pads and hits. This is breaks at it's best.

A great remix of a great original. If you missed the original Compass Error, Hisham's mix definately makes up for it. Don't miss it twice...

Sample this bad boy here

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=1316686

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

attachment.php?postid=1316686

Originally posted by saleen351

The track came out in april, but the boards had it in atleast march... track is ok at best...

my beats of the week is a lost track, that i found again....

Tangerine Dream - Do As Infinity (Razor n Guido)

you'll never hear it anywhere... You can club for the next 100 years and you'll still never hear it, i've never even heard it in a club... but track just grooves with this foreign language vocals...dopness!!!

i don't even know the language in the track.... her voice though is sickkkkkkkkkkkkk

I"m looking for another wayyyyyyyyyy old tune...

Doubt you stuands woudl know it

Had a high pitched female singing, "all i want is all need"......

really dope vocal.........

I don't know if it's the track you're talking about Saleen but I have a track that sounds pretty close it is....

Morgan Page Feat. Collette (Halo Vargo Mix) - All I need

http://www.satelliterecords.com/ram/106358.RAM

Other than that there is an old DJ MFR track that has high pitched females vocals titled All I Need...and there are about a dozen tracks released under that same title over the last 3 to 4 years with female vocals.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lyrik

I don't know if it's the track you're talking about Saleen but I have a track that sounds pretty close it is....

Morgan Page Feat. Collette (Halo Vargo Mix) - All I need

http://www.satelliterecords.com/ram/106358.RAM

naw, thats not it, this track is from 1997 era... i'm getting a track id tonight from oscar, he's been dropping a dope spanglish track lately....

Originally posted by saleen351

I"m looking for another wayyyyyyyyyy old tune...

Doubt you stuands woudl know it

Had a high pitched female singing, "all i want is all need"......

really dope vocal.........

HMMMMMMM that track wouldnt happen to be a freestyle track ?? pm me if it is :D:cool:

Guest saleen351

naw, that track ain't it, and koky i just don't know if it's considered freestyle....

it's a unforgetable voice.

i'll post on some of my boards to find the id....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by davidalexander

its not Angel Moon-"All I want" is it................dont really dig it..but it was pretty poopular couple years back

D A

you know what, i think that may be it... gotta get my hands on it.

thanks...