Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday morning...

iamme

Originally posted by iamme

still suck more than ever

What does your monday morning look like at work...?

For some reason, my office decided having 4-5 hrs of straight conferences/training would be a good kick-off for the week :blown: die die die. :chainsaw:

mine started out good when i was @ the gym but once i got here to the office... :mad:outside of my building there's some construction going on, soooo noisy!!!!!!! :blown:

Originally posted by phatman

lol...i second that...in fact, i have decided to take a long vacation soon and reconsider wtf i'm doing with myself...

good luck with that :aright: i hope u find something to make u happy...i am stuck where i am but i will try to make the most of it :)

Originally posted by fkornre

good luck with that :aright: i hope u find something to make u happy...i am stuck where i am but i will try to make the most of it :)

thanks...i'm not jumping ship just yet...i'll prob stay here but go back to school and take some courses or something...

Originally posted by phatman

thanks...i'm not jumping ship just yet...i'll prob stay here but go back to school and take some courses or something...

that is what i am doing...my job pay for up to 6 credits a semester so i am taking advantage of the situation then when i get a degree i will move on...:D

I am not at work on MONDAY mornings that often... Nor Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday... Unless of course I am working a double...

My mornings are spent in the gym... As for that it sucked cause my alergies are killing me in the morning and I can hardly breath... :mad: