Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi - Deeper Substance @ Nerve Friday September 5th...

stormentgroup

Originally posted by stormentgroup

great act , lets hope they draw more than the 75 people you pulled last time you booked them at nerve

wonders never cease - your mentality shines through yet again...

Looking forward to friday.. the past few weeks have been amazing... Hybrid was sick and with the lineups over the next few months Nerve is here to stay!:blank::cool:

Originally posted by jcbliss

wonders never cease - your mentality shines through yet again...

Looking forward to friday.. the past few weeks have been amazing... Hybrid was sick and with the lineups over the next few months Nerve is here to stay!:blank::cool:

--------------------------------------------------

again not to be rude it was 75 people on the clicker last time demi played, (fact) yes it was a Thursday but what's your point that's #1

#2 in reference to your comment "wonders never cease - your mentality shines through yet again... " your 1000% correct when you ask about mentality - so let me tell you where my head is at - almost every Friday is a bust at nerve, every one of your bookings looses money, it may be a good time for you as a "warm up DJ" so you get a chance at playing on a real sound system, but for those of us who own the company, when you have exposure and liability and there is no return its a problem. so at some point you have to be more realistic about the situation

Originally posted by stormentgroup

--------------------------------------------------

again not to be rude it was 75 people on the clicker last time demi played, (fact) yes it was a Thursday but what's your point

Being a Thursday IS A POINT! Especially when nerve had never previously opened on a Thursday night#1

#2 People work on Fridays, of course its harder to pack a Thursday night!

Originally posted by ikkin

Being a Thursday IS A POINT! Especially when nerve had never previously opened on a Thursday night#1

#2 People work on Fridays, of course its harder to pack a Thursday night!

Correct so why book them on a Thursday? And did you not know this information on wed? Or was it the fact that you just did not give a shit if the clubs looses money since its not your club?

all i know is i love saleen, and dade when it comes to this board they are the only people on this board who have any balls, and although i don't always agree with there views a lot of the time they are right on the money....................

as far as me cashing out, only a club planet person would call a few thousand bucks cashing out..........

if you go to mynt or prive and i will see you there, (if you can get in) because i don't give a fuck, if you go to nerve or not, i don't hang out with "NEW JACKS" any more..............i gave it a shot and i am over it and over them...........

on to bigger and better things like the 7 million dollars club opening behind space next year............... now thats a real club

your right i have no point.........

after 18 posts you really have the hang of this .... please go to nerve Friday night admission is $20.00 i think, should be off the chain, if you get there before midnight ask for the "new Jack guest list" and maybe they will comp you ...........enjoy the night, i'm sure will be amazing, bring all your friends

thanks for your patronage