Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc '04....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was doing a little research to find out when and where WMC was for 2004 and I came across some info on some contests to win tickets:

http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/buzz.aspx?bid=14

http://www.orange.co.uk/nokia3300/orange/index_dda.html#win

They both say that it's in Miami Beach, so I would assume that if there was a contest to win tickets there, that it must be.

Guest shortyrockrox

I.m gona book the day the dates are announced... anyone know some good places to stay?? Last year we were waaaay to far away!!:mad:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mikeynine999

WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT ITS NOT GONNA BE IN MIAMI THEY ARE LOOKING AT VEGAS MEXICO AND PUERTO RICO WE WILL SEE

WMC IS IN MIAMI BEACH. ULTRA 6 WILL NOT BE IN MIAMI BEACH.

THE CITY OF MIAMI ISNT HAVIN IT THIS YEAR. THERE WERE JUST AS MANY UNDERCOVERS IN THERE THAN THERE WERE PEOPLE. I MUST HAVE BEEEN FOLLOWED THE WHOLE TIME WHILE I WAS THERE, LUCKY FOR ME I TOOK ALL THE PILLS I HAD ON ME BEFORE THEY COULD STOP ME AND FRISK. ONE OF THEM STARTED ACTUALLY RAVING WITH MY BOY WHILE I WAS IN THE PORTOPATY ASKING HIM IF HE KNEW WHERE HE COULD GET PILLS AND IF I HAD. THANK GOD HE SAID NO , AND EVEN IF HE SAID YES, I HAD JUST DROPPED THE REST I HAD CUZ I KNEW I WAS BEING FOLLOWED. FUCK IT, BETTER FOR ME!!!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

WMC IS IN MIAMI BEACH. ULTRA 6 WILL NOT BE IN MIAMI BEACH.

THE CITY OF MIAMI ISNT HAVIN IT THIS YEAR. THERE WERE JUST AS MANY UNDERCOVERS IN THERE THAN THERE WERE PEOPLE. I MUST HAVE BEEEN FOLLOWED THE WHOLE TIME WHILE I WAS THERE, LUCKY FOR ME I TOOK ALL THE PILLS I HAD ON ME BEFORE THEY COULD STOP ME AND FRISK. ONE OF THEM STARTED ACTUALLY RAVING WITH MY BOY WHILE I WAS IN THE PORTOPATY ASKING HIM IF HE KNEW WHERE HE COULD GET PILLS AND IF I HAD. THANK GOD HE SAID NO , AND EVEN IF HE SAID YES, I HAD JUST DROPPED THE REST I HAD CUZ I KNEW I WAS BEING FOLLOWED. FUCK IT, BETTER FOR ME!!!!!!:laugh:

yea but now they're linked into ur computer and watching u... u friggin tweek freak GET A GRIP nah i'm just kidding....

can we say two spring breaks...... guess i'll be getting "my tonsils out"

Last year was my first year experiencing WMC and the frosting on the cake was the Ultra Fest. The whole Miami/South Beach vibe was much needed for my soul and I returned back to New York feeling revived as my love for the dance/club culture became more profound and deeply was I inspired by PVD and the massness of Utra.

So, with this in mind... Do I return to Miami though there is no Ultra?

Or do I go to Vegas and Rave the desert?

I'd like to start booking one or the other!