Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glam Rock Trend

guest00901

i been rockin vintage rock t-shirt since last summer....

oh yea for the guys...Don't wear POISON shirts...i saw some dude rockin a Poison shirt this summer and it was by far the worst thing

the worst is when i see a girl wearin a CBGB shirt and i ask her if she knows what it means and she has no idea

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

why?

That's why it's called a "TREND"

People don't know who or what it is but everyone else is wearing it so they buy it.

I think it's cute....I love seeing all the girlies rockin all this shit :D

CBGB's is an underground punk rock club, which has meaning to punk rock fans. A lot of great punk & hc bands started there.

Seeing some superficial, materialistic trend following guido jerkoff wearing cb's shirts & never have stepped foot in the club or even knowing what it means is just wrong.

And the fact that "People don't know who or what it is but everyone else is wearing it so they buy it. " makes it that much worse, why would you want something cause everyone else is wearing it? What ever happened to being original, oh wait i forgot, this is the club scene....

Originally posted by g420

CBGB's is an underground punk rock club, which has meaning to punk rock fans. A lot of great punk & hc bands started there.

Seeing some superficial, materialistic trend following guido jerkoff wearing cb's shirts & never have stepped foot in the club or even knowing what it means is just wrong.

Can you say POSER.....

And the fact that "People don't know who or what it is but everyone else is wearing it so they buy it. " makes it that much worse, why would you want something cause everyone else is wearing it? What ever happened to being original, oh wait i forgot, this is the club scene....

Actually CB's loves it

My friend works over there and they get a kick outta the fact that those shirts are in high demand....

Also you forget CB's gallery...very nice place:D

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

I agree... If your not into the music, Never been to CBGB's, or dont listen to said band.. then step off and stop fronting like you do.

:rock:

Brooklyn boy has been to CBs?

Do your saying even if I have a shirt that says JADORE ITALY

I can't wear it cause iv never been to italy:confused:

Originally posted by thehype

Can you say POSER.....

My thoughts exactly. Thank you boys for illustrating exactly why trends are stupid. Think for yourself people!

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

Been to CB's, Coney island high, Lamores, acme underground, etc, etc, etc.

Im just saying people should atleast be into the music, if they're going to be advertising for it, thats all.

I miss CIH, saw a lot of great shows there

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Brooklyn boy has been to CBs?

Do your saying even if I have a shirt that says JADORE ITALY

I can't wear it cause iv never been to italy:confused:

That's different you're nt dressing up as being part of a music scene that you have nothing to do with..

Just imagine Willie Nelson wearing a Sound Factory t-shirt because it's the new cool trend...and never have been there

That's different you're nt dressing up as being part of a music scene that you have nothing to do with..

Just imagine Willie Nelson wearing a Sound Factory t-shirt because it's the new cool trend...and never have been there

But honestly...who the fuck really cares??:D

CIH!! :rock:

damn thats old skool