Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Love or Money 2~!

nSyNcBaBy

Even though it is reality TV, it isn't reality. They whisk these people off to romantic settings and board them in mansions. Add 15 hot suitors, and under these circumstances, you're bound to become enamored with at least one of them. Are they really in love? I don't think so, and neither half of the couple said they were. However, I think it is possible to lust after and even have serious feelings for someone under these circumstances; especially after all the prodding of the production staff. Besides, who cares if they love one another or not? In the end its all mindless entertainment. :)

Originally posted by mala

Even though it is reality TV, it isn't reality. They whisk these people off to romantic settings and board them in mansions. Add 15 hot suitors, and under these circumstances, you're bound to become enamored with at least one of them. Are they really in love? I don't think so, and neither half of the couple said they were. However, I think it is possible to lust after and even have serious feelings for someone under these circumstances; especially after all the prodding of the production staff. Besides, who cares if they love one another or not? In the end its all mindless entertainment. :)

:werd: it was definitely entertaining regardless of the reality (or lack of) behind it... but shes hot and hes hot and i think theyre cute together so itd be nice if it worked out... but either way, LOVE this show lol i got so hooked and i cant stand reality tv

Originally posted by linabina

:werd: it was definitely entertaining regardless of the reality (or lack of) behind it... but shes hot and hes hot and i think theyre cute together so itd be nice if it worked out... but either way, LOVE this show lol i got so hooked and i cant stand reality tv

i would pick bina over money any day...

Some guy wrote in to the Howard Stern show saying that he knew this woman, Erin, that they used to move in the same social circle in San Francisco, and that it was well known that she was frigid, thought sex was "icky", an out-and-out ice princess.......which is funny, because that was the impression I got from watching the show. A very beautiful chick (a kind of formless body however) but not a very sexy one, in that she didn't seem in touch with her sexuality. Big turn off...no thanks.

And guys take note. Let the case of Wade be a lesson to you. Don't be a tool. Being a super swell guy, doing and saying all the right things...even if you're handsome.... won't get you the girl

Chad won because he had an edge...a dimension of mystery

Originally posted by voluptuary

Some guy wrote in to the Howard Stern show saying that he knew this woman, Erin, that they used to move in the same social circle in San Francisco, and that it was well known that she was frigid, thought sex was "icky", an out-and-out ice princess.......which is funny, because that was the impression I got from watching the show. A very beautiful chick (a kind of formless body however) but not a very sexy one, in that she didn't seem in touch with her sexuality. Big turn off...no thanks.

And guys take note. Let the case of Wade be a lesson to you. Don't be a tool. Being a super swell guy, doing and saying all the right things...even if you're handsome.... won't get you the girl

Chad won because he had an edge...a dimension of mystery

so assholes have this edge i guess...

Originally posted by linabina

:clap2:

who else watched the finale?

these girls i know, thought that guy eric... was exactly like me... not so much physically but entire package... they were rooting for him to win, but obviously he didnt... i never even seen one episode... i tuned in once to see what they were talking about but i only caught the end...

Originally posted by dgmodel

its so stupid to not take the money... take the money then when the show is over get in contact with the girl and there you go...

If the guy took the money he wouldn't be able to see the girl again. I don't know how tight of a contract they signed, but I wouldn't want to owe money for breach of agreement.

hrrrm... well in all seriousness i doubt i would fall for a girl who i was forced to pick out of a randomly selected group of ppl who wanted to be on a friggin reality show... more importantly shes not the the only girl in the world... take the money, travel and wait for ms.right dont settle...

u never know how ull truly feel about the person in that situation until ur there....

if i truly felt it was real, then id go for it.... if i didnt feel anything, i would take the $... sure u can be skeptical, but the truth is, ull never know till ur in that situation

beaniebebe... if i gave you a room full of guys, and told you have to choose between 20 strangers who you narrow it down to 10 or 5 (or however the show works) and then you have a month to get to know them... do you really think you can develop feelings for them??? c'mon...

Originally posted by dgmodel

beaniebebe... if i gave you a room full of guys, and told you have to choose between 20 strangers who you narrow it down to 10 or 5 (or however the show works) and then you have a month to get to know them... do you really think you can develop feelings for them??? c'mon...

typically id say no... but u never know! u can really click and find a strong connection with at least one of them... though it may be unlikely that ull find that ONE person ... its definitely not impossible... im just open minded about these things... b/c u truly dont know until u try.

I'm confused. I just watched Love or Money 2 finale and she said "I'll split the 2 million with u" and she said "u are getting 1 million" but then they zoomed in on the check when he put it on the table and it was only for $500,000?????

Originally posted by Evan

I'm confused. I just watched Love or Money 2 finale and she said "I'll split the 2 million with u" and she said "u are getting 1 million" but then they zoomed in on the check when he put it on the table and it was only for $500,000?????

:woah: must go back and check that out... i missed that part... good thing i taped it ;)

Originally posted by innocentbadgrl

Ugh I didn't see it...Did any of them cried? How did it end? :confused:

she gave wade the boot and chose chad..... :D i was so happy she did too cuz hes just adorable.... he chose her over the money..... :heart: and she split her 2 million with him.... such a great ending i was so happy it turned out the way it did!

i wanna see them on good morning america :mad:

oh well it was a really good finale... so much uncertainty that left u on the edge of ur seat wondering what the hell was gonna happen...

im kinda sad its over! lol