Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve's Boat Trip Oct 10-11-12 Regatta

nerveguy

HELLO EVERYONE, NERVE LOUNGE IS PREPARING FOR THIS YEAR'S COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA TRIP. IT WILL BE OCT 10-11-12 3 NIGHTS IN THE SEA OFF KEY LARGO, ON THE BAY. WE ARE LOOKING TO CHARTER A 60+ FEET BOAT, HIRE A CAPTAIN AND PARTY FOR 3 DAYS. THERE WILL BE ROOMS, DJ'S AND PLENTY OF FOOD AND DRINKS.... IF ANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN TO A REGATTA IN FLORIDA, YOU KNOW IT IS OFF THE HOOK CRAZY FUN. THERE WILL BE A RUNNER BOAT IN CASE SOMEONE GETS SEA SICK BUT NOT TO PICK UP PEOPLE FROM MAINLAND AFTER WE TAKE OFF. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED WE WILL KEEP THIS TRIP TO A MAX OF 30 PEOPLE TO ASSURE SOME SPACE. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THIS WILL BE A TRIP YOU WON'T FORGET.

THE PRICE WILL PROBABLY BE 200.00 PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE, THE REST WILL BE PICKED UP BY NERVE LOUNGE. WE WILL BE ANOUNCING WHO TO CONTACT FOR RESERVATIONS AFTER YOUR RESPONSE ON THIS POST.

LATER:party:

Originally posted by nerveguy

HELLO EVERYONE, NERVE LOUNGE IS PREPARING FOR THIS YEAR'S COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA TRIP. IT WILL BE OCT 10-11-12 3 NIGHTS IN THE SEA OFF KEY LARGO, ON THE BAY. WE ARE LOOKING TO CHARTER A 60+ FEET BOAT, HIRE A CAPTAIN AND PARTY FOR 3 DAYS. THERE WILL BE ROOMS, DJ'S AND PLENTY OF FOOD AND DRINKS.... IF ANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN TO A REGATTA IN FLORIDA, YOU KNOW IT IS OFF THE HOOK CRAZY FUN. THERE WILL BE A RUNNER BOAT IN CASE SOMEONE GETS SEA SICK BUT NOT TO PICK UP PEOPLE FROM MAINLAND AFTER WE TAKE OFF. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED WE WILL KEEP THIS TRIP TO A MAX OF 30 PEOPLE TO ASSURE SOME SPACE. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THIS WILL BE A TRIP YOU WON'T FORGET.

THE PRICE WILL PROBABLY BE 200.00 PER PERSON ALL INCLUSIVE, THE REST WILL BE PICKED UP BY NERVE LOUNGE. WE WILL BE ANOUNCING WHO TO CONTACT FOR RESERVATIONS AFTER YOUR RESPONSE ON THIS POST.

LATER:party:

your all CAPS are killing my eyes.:laugh::D this sounds very interesting by the way ;)

Originally posted by nerveguy

Sorry about the caps man i was excited as i was writing the post didn't think of it.

It will be more than interesting, is a vacation. there will be hundreds of boats there partying for 3 days, and at night it gets crazy. very crazy.

NP I'm very interested. ;) just keep Saleen off the boat. :laugh::D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

NP I'm very interested. ;) just keep Saleen off the boat. :laugh::D

i toss the djs overboard and toss on some GUDIO ANTHEMS!!!

Originally posted by stormentgroup

SALEEN - don't worry about my 30% of the boat..........lol .............look forward to seeing you guys on the water, I'll be on my friends 200 foot feadship that HE OWNS .........IT costs 50 million dollars plus+........ you cant miss it its the one with 4 DECKS, 6 jet skies, a car and a bell ranger helicopter on it....................were only going out with 20 people (12 of them are crew) but i think there will be enough room for the mighty saleen if he wants to come...........should be a great party, look forward to seeing the nerve 60 FOOT - RENT - A - BOAT - .........IN THE WATER BOBBING LIKE A CORK IN OUR WAKE.............

ONCE A PIKER ALWAYS A PIKER

leave at this sir. you are starting to work my last good nerve, no pun intended. ;)

kindly refer to my STICKY ;)