Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vich & Berger @ Luna ... Saturday September 13th ...

vipnerd

I know i mentioned this before but you guys deserve for this to be repeated.

I see the "Intelligent Sounds" are spreading like a virus. God knows Miami needed it. Being that you guys impressed the hell out of me the last time I heard you...I will definitely want to attend this event.

You guys definitely have my support.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This saturday will be a great party and a great night. It would be lots of fun. I'll expect some of the best music from Vich & Berger; I never saw spinning those guys before. I don't have to say any comment about Luna; Good place, Good crowd, Nice people and off COURSE a good music always (Cianci&Avila) and off course Oscar Fonseca. SEE YOU GUYS AT LUNA!!!

:laugh2::bounce::beer::dj:

Originally posted by beyourself24

This saturday will be a great party and a great night. It would be lots of fun. I'll expect some of the best music from Vich & Berger; I never saw spinning those guys before. I don't have to say any comment about Luna; Good place, Good crowd, Nice people and off COURSE a good music always (Cianci&Avila) and off course Oscar Fonseca. SEE YOU GUYS AT LUNA!!!

:laugh2::bounce::beer::dj:

hey be... see you there!!!Drinks on me!:beer:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by soniquarium

GOOD call on the bookings. Great talent. I believe LUNA is about to make its mark. Keep up the great work BLEND PRODUCTIONS. You guys throw great parties......because they are all about the MuZiK.

I will be there for sure.

cheers

You are right Eric ... a music oriented nite ... and a musically knowledgeable crowd ...

See you there ... ;):D

Spoke to the peeps at No Cover today ... :D

They will be conducting an interview to Vich & Berger on Friday ... and will come to Luna to film the event this Saturday ... :)

Thanx to Isabel and her hard working team for covering this event and bringing quality electronic music to 5 million households ... :aright: ... every Friday at 11:30 pm ... on Mun2 .. ;)

Nite is shaping up properly to welcome Israel and Christian ... can't f***ing wait ... :bounce::D :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well, since I am still in town....I think I will be able to make it after all. :) Can't wait!!!

MrsBlend, it was nice meeting you last saturday. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by erickamikaze

oh geez, I am blessed. I can spend 2 nights in a row with Trouble.

:laugh:

Youll get sick of me.......

But then again you will see two sides of me.....one at Venu with the breaks, and another at Luna. ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by vipnerd

Girl ... you can shadow any girl I've seen dancing lately ... :eek::bootysha:

:D :D :D

:D:D:D You guys should make a trip up to Venu in Ft. Lauderdale to see me dance to breaks. And I am not the best dancer in the place by any means. Thats where all the true dancers shine. I'm just ok there...:)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

:D:D:D You guys should make a trip up to Venu in Ft. Lauderdale to see me dance to breaks. And I am not the best dancer in the place by any means. Thats where all the true dancers shine. I'm just ok there...:)

We'll get some intelligent breaks at Luna very soon ;) ... already programmed in the next weeks ... :D ... V & B will funk you well enuff to see the best out of you thou ... :cool:

For those who can read spanish ... Vich & Berger Interview on DanceNet

Get ready ... :D :D :D

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Well, since I am still in town....I think I will be able to make it after all. :) Can't wait!!!

MrsBlend, it was nice meeting you last saturday. :)

\

I knew you would make it in the end.

we're gonna rock the place!!

see you in the dancefloor.

:rock: :rock: