Clubplanet Nightlife Community

... Im Craving ....

guest00901

Originally posted by smokesum

please refresh my memory..... links please...didnt think so

believe me..anything I say on here Ill say to your face (i told you this already)...that goes for you or anybody

as for coming out specifically to confront you..I have better things to do than waste my time on a waste like you

..hopefully we'll just run into each other one day...ill make sure to call you out.

You have better things to do.....like sit on CP and talk shit to everyone :blank:

Cause that seems like what you are mostly always doing

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please refresh my memory..... links please...didnt think so

believe me..anything I say on here Ill say to your face (i told you this already)...that goes for you or anybody

as for coming out specifically to confront you..I have better things to do than waste my time on a waste like you

..hopefully we'll just run into each other one day...ill make sure to call you out.

This is gay, I was just tellin you to have some respect for a man's girl. BTW I usually dont talk shit on the comp but I couldnt hold it in anymore on how you disrespect everyone you dont know. Its funny how you call me a tough yet rip on girls. Who's the tough guy. Like I said I hope Finones beats your ass cause I know if you ever said the shit to my girl that you say to his I would. Even if you didnt like her before I got wit her.

lol to the ghetto music response:laugh:

Originally posted by origskeemr

This is gay, I was just tellin you to have some respect for a man's girl. BTW I usually dont talk shit on the comp but I couldnt hold it in anymore on how you disrespect everyone you dont know. Its funny how you call me a tough yet rip on girls. Who's the tough guy. Like I said I hope Finones beats your ass cause I know if you ever said the shit to my girl that you say to his I would. Even if you didnt like her before I got wit her.

lol to the ghetto music response:laugh:

id like to see you try and beat my ass

blah..best wings..go to CANDLELIGHT on Central Ave in Yonkers

I couldn't agree more, the wings at Candlelight are very good.

In the city, I would say Down The Hatch has awesome wings.

Can't go wrong with either place.

this aint even your fuckin business....mind your neck

half the fuckin board disses her and cant stand her...and what cause shes goin out with him..now we stop?...shut the fuck up

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

where the fuck is highmay at.... :confused:

Originally posted by c-luv

he already proved he wasnt a man by talking so much shit to a girl on a messageboard...like josh said, he's a punk.

and what did his ghetto music have to do with anything? That just made no sense:confused:

some people just have nothing better to do with their lives.:rolleyes:

oooo..i never seen these responses

listen..bottom line..anything i say online...I'll say in front of your face...no fake screenames..no talkin shit behind peoples back..just up close and personal...people have seen me out...i dont bullshit

oooo..i never seen these responses

listen..bottom line..anything i say online...I'll say in front of your face...no fake screenames..no talkin shit behind peoples back..just up close and personal...people have seen me out...i dont bullshit

i never said you wouldnt...:confused:

and i wasnt trying to be a smart ass, i was just giving my opinion.

and i'll say it to your face as well.:D