Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kirk Lopez

eai

hype please...... Ive seen you. 2 Malibu bay breezes and your out for the count.

Kosta tried to step up and had his face in my toilet. Uncle Buc has cut his intake in half due to health issues so theres not many left in the race.

Hey Hype- Maiden sucks and can't hold a Angus Youngs guitar strap!

i'm taking a few saturdays off.......keep in mind i have pretty much worked every saturday for the last 19 years and i'm tired, plus the summer wore me out between d'jais and surf.....i've been asked to do some guest spots at soundgarden, deko, abyss, xl....

studio 9 is nowhere near completion and they have a long way to go! will be great when it's done.....but anyway, i'll be at joey's (clifton) every thursday and saturday........j black rules......

Originally posted by kirklop

i'm taking a few saturdays off.......keep in mind i have pretty much worked every saturday for the last 19 years and i'm tired, plus the summer wore me out between d'jais and surf.....i've been asked to do some guest spots at soundgarden, deko, abyss, xl....

studio 9 is nowhere near completion and they have a long way to go! will be great when it's done.....but anyway, i'll be at joey's (clifton) every thursday and saturday........j black rules......

dont u work joeys in clifton on thursdays and fridays not saturdays

Originally posted by thesandman

hype please...... Ive seen you. 2 Malibu bay breezes and your out for the count.

Kosta tried to step up and had his face in my toilet. Uncle Buc has cut his intake in half due to health issues so theres not many left in the race.

Hey Hype- Maiden sucks and can't hold a Angus Youngs guitar strap!

i am shamefully admitting i will give give you comp when it comes to drinking chris... if u don't know just ask someone, also adam23 has his weight up when it comes to shots

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

i am shamefully admitting i will give give you comp when it comes to drinking chris... if u don't know just ask someone, also adam23 has his weight up when it comes to shots

Yea!!!! Im the king of the world...!!! lmao

Tuffnuts award sounds good, say when and where and Im there.