Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nietzsche @ Anzu - NEXT Wednesday 9/17

revaluation

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kken

that guy is gettin tribal! vic, you halloween costume!!!

speaking of which i still haven't figured out who the hell sent me that halloween evite!

I got an evite this morning to some freaky halloween party deal and I have no idea who the hell sent it. I don't know any of the organizers! :confused:

Maybe my friend Kate is right and everyone in the world is some how connected through me... now people know me that I don't know know me or something :confused:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

speaking of which i still haven't figured out who the hell sent me that halloween evite!

I got an evite this morning to some freaky halloween party deal and I have no idea who the hell sent it. I don't know any of the organizers! :confused:

Maybe my friend Kate is right and everyone in the world is some how connected through me... now people know me that I don't know know me or something :confused:

when friendster attacks....

Originally posted by revaluation

when friendster attacks....

yeah I thought maybe this was it but I wouldn't get the evite directly in my email box... I'd get a message on friendster, no?

So I looked up the address and I don't know any of the people who live at that residence LOL

WTF :confused:

I think someone sent it to me by accident. I can't even look to see if we have friends in common because the guestlist is private!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah I thought maybe this was it but I wouldn't get the evite directly in my email box... I'd get a message on friendster, no?

So I looked up the address and I don't know any of the people who live at that residence LOL

WTF :confused:

I think someone sent it to me by accident. I can't even look to see if we have friends in common because the guestlist is private!

the thing with the masks are mandatory is making me think of eyes wide shut...