Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj mag's top 100

livin42nite

#1 KMBALL COLLINS ( WILL ALWAYS BE #1)

NOT IN OREDER

--DAVE SEAMAN

--ROLAND (TORE THE ROOF OFF BEFORE FERRY:D

--EDGAR V

--RALPH FALCON vs STRYKE (REMEMBER THAT NIGHT KOKY)

--TIMO MASS

--TIESTO

--FERRY CORSTEN (DONT CARE WHAT YA'LL SAY, HE THREW DOWN SOME PHAT TRACKS!!)

--MAURO PICOTTO:D

--DONALD GLAUDE

--DEEP SKY

....and there are so many others that I don't remember cause they wern't the headliner!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound like too much already...but I felt that my list of DJs was not finished..The 1st 20 are legends to me...and the next 20 are the DJs that are an influence right now..

Daniel Andrew

Vacom

Jimmy T

Lyrik

Avila

Dj SS

Michael Louis

Hydra

Kiavi

Oscar Fonseca

Jon Cowan

George Alvarado

Joseph Anthony

Wendel

Ash-Rock

Merlyn

DJ FX

Sean Bauzay

Craig Demo

Markus Shulz

Originally posted by michaelmartin

This might sound like too much already...but I felt that my list of DJs was not finished..The 1st 20 are legends to me...and the next 20 are the DJs that are an influence right now..

Daniel Andrew

Vacom

Jimmy T

Lyrik

Avila

Dj SS

Michael Louis

Hydra

Kiavi

Oscar Fonseca

Jon Cowan

George Alvarado

Joseph Anthony

Wendel

Ash-Rock

Merlyn

DJ FX

Sean Bauzay

Craig Demo

Markus Shulz

Big Up Miami!!

dj daniel andrew...a.k.a. digital7 a.k.a. danny boy. danny, you have introduced me to this music that i love so much. you are always a step ahead of the game. only, god knows how u r always ahead of everyone else when it comes to the next big thing. u have introduced me to breaks, electro, progressive, and soulful house. word to the masses whenver daniel andrew decides to make his mix cd he will be a top 9 finalist at the next cool junkie contest.;)

1. Lawler (when it comes to some dark house, the man owns...nuff said)

2. Roland (great dj, SUPERB OPENER)

3. Edgar V (first trance dj i ever heard live...one of the best dj's ive ever heard live too)

4. Behrouz & Desyn (Got me into house when they came down and played at Spin one Friday night, then Space that saturday...lol first time i stayed for afterhours)

5. Murk ( nuff said, duo's are great in that what one is lacking, the other usually advances..however when you have two talented dj's together, the possibilities are endless like these two.. they were awesome at the Murk party before the old Space closed)

6. Dave Seaman/Anthony Pappa (Underrated Dj's who make a great duo..saw them at Spiclub during conference and packed the place within half an hour of them going on)

7. Dj Wag (hey..sometimes you have to go nuts, and this guy is hardcore...banging hard trance from start to finish, which is what i like to shoot for at a club...i go to clubs to dance and go nuts, not necessarily just sit down and become part of the scenery...that idea only leaves the dancefloor empty! they made kryogenics for a reason, you know ;) to cool off the sweaty dancers from all the dancing!)

8. James Zabiela ( What can be said about one of the hardest working dj's in the industry...he's one of the few dj's who ONLY mixes his cd's live...mashes up 4 tracks into one and makes it sound as one...great choice when you want to listen to something different...;) Warehouse, Acid House, Party Mentality!)

9. Stryke (I doubt i have ever met anyone so humble a dj and so talented. he can move ANYONES feet. felt bad to see nobody support him at ultra but a select few other than my girlfriend and i, but it felt good to see 5-6 17 year olds walk by the tent and look at each other, saying "STRYKE!!:D " . They could have seen anyone that was playin at the time (Tiesto, Oakey, etc..) but they stayed to hear Greg's Set, along with Oscar ;) )

10. Marco V ( We Need a REVOLT!! (We need him to come down and play too:D ) )