Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS Meet up

Alrighty, so we have missed all of the meet ups thus far, being that we get so fucked up and forget to go. SO, we were thinking, lets do a meet up tommorow at XS. Why dont we say, 12:30, at the top of the stairs immediately to your left. Lesdig and I want to meet you fools! cwm7.gif Who's game????

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by cgm:

Alrighty, so we have missed all of the meet ups thus far, being that we get so fucked up and forget to go. SO, we were thinking, lets do a meet up tommorow at XS. Why dont we say, 12:30, at the top of the stairs immediately to your left. Lesdig and I want to meet you fools! cwm7.gif Who's game????

every week, I try and get a meet up and guess what it never happens, ppl get way to fucked up and when manny starts tearing it up everybody forgets, last week I know at least 5 of us were there but I met no one. If my cold goes away in 24 hrs then I'll be there..

Chosenone you bettter get there...Oh I forgot your are a snuggler now, you wuss, you probaly drink odouls or coor cutter or wine coolers!!!!

HA Ha , comeone your fagot give me a good one liner!!!!

------------------

homertempts.gif

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

I LOVE YOUR SIG!! VERY ORIGINAL!!! cwm4.gifcwm4.gif

you have to give credit to nabuc, my ideas his skills...

------------------

homertempts.gif

Originally posted by saleen351:

you have to give credit to nabuc, my ideas his skills...

Yo saleen Love the pic .. Am going to see you tonight ? I will be There ... I think I remember what you look like . I hope I don't Get to F@#Ked ...

[This message has been edited by Blazz (edited 07-13-2001).]

Originally posted by 007pourer:

I'd like to meet up--but I will be behind the bar, so people come up and introduce yourselves.

Ceeotter and Saleen--Hope to see you tonight!!

Gary

[This message has been edited by 007pourer (edited 07-13-2001).]

007pourer What BAr are you @ tonight I will stop by and introduce myself.

Originally posted by Blazz:

007pourer What BAr are you @ tonight I will stop by and introduce myself.

Don't know yet, will find out when I get in tonight. Ask for Gary, someone will direct you to me.

Hope to meet you.

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by Blazz:

Yo saleen Love the pic .. Am going to see you tonight ? I will be There ... I think I remember what you look like . I hope I don't Get to F@#Ked ...

[This message has been edited by Blazz (edited 07-13-2001).]

blazz, I hope I remembe you too, I was wasteded that nite.. I just off the phone with carbone, that faggot is stay in roxbury tonight.. Says he's lay low for this weekend! I'm starting to worry about him..

------------------

homertempts.gif

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by sum12nv:

im finally making it to XS for the first time in 2 years.....hope it lives up to praises you've all been giving it...ill be in a turquoise tube top and low-rise denim capris cwm7.gif

I'll be looking for ya sweety..

, Now I got to go home sleep my cold away and get ready for tonight!!!

------------------

homertempts.gif

Archived