Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How's this Semester going so Far?

hotbarbiedoll

Originally posted by c-luv

i hate all my classes, they could not get any worse than they already are....:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

awwwwwwwwww. I feel bad for you. seriously.

On the other hand I love school. I dunno why but I enjoy the people I'm surrounded by and the teachers. I'm gunna be upset to graduate and start a "real life." :( I'm actually kinda nervous and I'm never really nervous.

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

How's your semester thus far?

One word: OVERWHELMING.

It's not so much that I don't like my teachers or my classes.. it's just that it's TOO DAMN MUCH..

Now that everything is finalized and I have my weekly schedule finally done, I have minimum time to do anything at all..

I have 19.0 credits this semester plus 6 extra hours of field work from 8:45-2:50 on Mondays plus 16 hours a week of my job (which, BTW has dwindled from 25 hours to only 16 because of my hectic school schedule.. which sux cause now I have way less money).

I'm basically overwhelmed.. I have quizzes, tests, exams, and papers due just about every week starting next week..

Classes until 9pm 3 outta 5 days a week..

And I have to wake up at 7-7:30am every morning..

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..