Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cancun and spring break

im planing on going to cancun this srping break coming up (march 2004).....i wanted to know if any of u guys been there during spring break and if u did if u could tell me where the best place to stay at is??? and how the partys and clubs are?? and if they serve drinks to everyone, no matter the age.......and is it worth the money going for 7 days????..........how much are packages normally???? the cheapest i found so far is $899

thanks for the info

i just wanna give you my opinion on cancun

i am 25 and i went ther this yr for the first time

and i think not think it was allit was cracked up to be

to me all that was there was 18 yr old girls that were drunk and wearing next to nothing

i mean cancun is nice but i think you should consider other places

south beach is better the keys is good

la is also good

i am goign to punta cana in dec

u should go there maybe

but if u must go there check expedia they have good all inclusive packages or sunfinder.com

the oasis playa is nice

but i mean any hotel near the krystal is where all the clubs r and everything that is where the mall is and congo bongo and daddy0's and la boom u have to take the bus

I've been to Cancun twice for spring break....I don't think 7 days is too long, that's how long I stayed both times and I didn't want to leave. There are alot of beautiful hotels to stay at, but like mentioned previously Oasis is the spot to be. By far the best beach with all types of contests and shit during the day plus the 1/4 mile long pool. Place was nuts.

From my experience the 14 meals is a waste b/c you can only have the meals at certain times of the day and we were only able to wake up for breakfast once. Plus your only allowed certain things on the menu at certain places.

Have fun. :cool:

7 days isn't long enough and the only place to stay is the Oasis!!

I always booked thru World Class Vacations...a spring break company. Try to find it online!!

$899 is a pretty normal price

I would recommend though is forget about the meal plan and pay a little extra for all inclusive.

That's the only mistake I ever made...you get all your drinks/meals at the hotel taken care of. And all those midday Coronas get expensive...

Honestly I ended up at La boom everynight...I like Dady O's too.

La boom always gets the good djs...

Originally posted by juliet21

i just wanna give you my opinion on cancun

i am 25 and i went ther this yr for the first time

well there's your problem...........

I don't think this GUY who is probably 18 or so will mind 18 year old girls wearing next to nothing...........that's what he's looking for!

:hat:

Originally posted by juliet21

well first of al ia m a girl and i went with my boufriend who is 28 and he even said the same thign

i think it is terrible that girls act like that

i mean i wish they could see how they were acting

you're missing the point...........

I doubt he'd say the same when he was 18..........it's all in fun at that age.

Originally posted by tyco

you're missing the point...........

I doubt he'd say the same when he was 18..........it's all in fun at that age.

I totally agree. I mean c'mon people. The guy is going to cancun for spring break in march for god sakes. Dont you think he realizes and probably wants to see half naked girls and people partying, getting fucked up. To an 18yr old kid, thats basically what spring break is all about and thats probably the reason he chose cancun to go to. If you are looking for something more classy, but still with great clubs and nightlife then go to acapulco, simple as that!