Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P. NotAllThere

joeg

JoeG, just like everything with a pulse that's constantly running from your enormous appetite and inane conversation, this shit is tired. Get a fucking job already. Please.

Or maybe you and Spragga can start a Chris Farley/Chris rock comedic duo routine - except much much unfunnier and without admiration and respect.

I H I

Originally posted by joeg

we were in a car accident tonight on the parkway... I survived...................he didn't......... :( :( :( :(

WOW, ANOTHER STUPID FUCKIN' POST!!! WTF WOULD EVEN POSSESS YOU TO POST SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS AND SAY THAT A PERSON IS FUCKIN' DEAD!!!! YOU KNOW, THE POST YOU MADE A WHILE AGO WHICH WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS ANOTHER CP MEMBER AND WAS VERY PERSONAL TO HIM..THAT WAS FUCKIN' LOW OF YOU...BUT FOR YOU TO GO AND SAY THAT SOMEONE DIED...WTF ARE YOU ON?? ARE YOU THAT FUCKIN' STUPID THAT YOU HAVE TO SIT HOME AND THINK OF SHIT LIKE THIS POST? I MEAN HONESTLY...GET A FUCKIN' LIFE!!!!

:blown: DO THE WORLD A FAVOR:blown:

Originally posted by ivehadit

JoeG, just like everything with a pulse that's constantly running from your enormous appetite and inane conversation, this shit is tired. Get a fucking job already. Please.

Or maybe you and Spragga can start a Chris Farley/Chris rock comedic duo routine - except much much unfunnier and without admiration and respect.

I H I

And this everyone is davidstone...the biggest pussy on CP

If i ever saw this fool...I PROMISE to make him R.I.P.

But I know he's not that brave...or stupid.

Originally posted by spragga25

And this everyone is davidstone...the biggest pussy on CP

If i ever saw this fool...I PROMISE to make him R.I.P.

But I know he's not that brave...or stupid.

Spragga, you stupid POS. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe (JUST MAYBE) there is more than one person on here that can't stand your whiny, girlish, gmcook stylez, "can someone please throw me some ass if its not too much trouble, ma'am, thank you', attitude? I am a unique snowflake - like PHONKX but not brown. And seriously, if you need ass so bad (and we both know you do), hook it up with mikey/phnx/embodiedasshole so you two won't be so angry/spiteful/stupid. Or just learn how to turn on a turntable so you can bust on daniella's back like every other borderline homeless person/piss poor dickface can.

thanks and fuck off,

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

Spragga, you stupid POS. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe (JUST MAYBE) there is more than one person on here that can't stand your whiny, girlish, gmcook stylez, "can someone please throw me some ass if its not too much trouble, ma'am, thank you', attitude? I am a unique snowflake - like PHONKX but not brown. And seriously, if you need ass so bad (and we both know you do), hook it up with mikey/phnx/embodiedasshole so you two won't be so angry/spiteful/stupid. Or just learn how to turn on a turntable so you can bust on daniella's back like every other borderline homeless person/piss poor dickface can.

thanks and fuck off,

I H I

Yet again you little bitch, you prove my point. Grow some testicles and say it to my face.

Nah...skip it....I'll find you...eventually.

peace out,

davidstone