Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The lovely Jenna Jameson (and more)

cool2223423123

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't believe any girls should get breast implants (if you saw the t.v. show I did which showed the entire process, you would agree with me) because it's unnecessary SURGERY, I still think Veronica looks better with bigger breasts, but she is certainly beautiful both before and after, and again you people talking crap are just jealous or something and want to put a beautiful woman down.

Originally posted by cool2223423123

You are nuts!!!! Veronica Zemanova is a complete Goddess!! (I think she looks better with bigger breasts)

My conclusion is that you people are JEALOUS. Or else why are you down on the "bitch??"

herein follows my tribute to Veronica:

Sweetheart, I didn't call her a bitch, and I'm not jealous of her.

She is still pretty, but she was beautiful before she messed with her already perfect breasts.

They were perfect. I wouldn't ask for a more perfect set of titties. But she fucked herself up. They're too big for her frame, like someone said before.

But jealous, no. I just think she's retarded for doing that to her already perfect body.

But then again, it's hard to find someone that's happy with their body the way it is.

Originally posted by themrs

Her breasts remind me of a cow.

What a mistake.

yeah i agree, they do look cowish, they are too big... those arent d's either they are like DDD's.

i think she did have large areolas (& they were different sizes if you *really* look), i dont think the scars should be seen as ugly. either she has ugly areolas or she has scars. i dont know which is worse. no surgeon can reduce areolas and leave absolutely no scars. i think it also depends a lot on the persons skin tone, hers are very visible. i personally think she is an example of someone who was gorgeous naturally and shouldnt have touched her breasts... who are we to judge though, i am sure she really hated her breasts/areolas to the point that she decided having scars was better than them. i am sure it was no simple thing that she woke up one morning and ran to the first surgeon making an uninformed decision. she is still beautiful but it is sad to see those scars in every single pic of her. it is weird you dont see them on more people though, old pics of pam anderson she has large areolas, now they are small... maybe hers are just airbrushed?