Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space'd Out In South Beach with Oscar G.

I just returned from a week in South Beach, 3 days of relaxing followed by 4 days of absolute mayhem!!! Prive at Opium has some of the most talented women I've ever seen, but if you have never experienced Sunrise Sessions @ Space with Oscar G, I recommend you make reservations now! Spend the money and get a table right in front of the booth. We went absolutely crazy with Oscar all morning long, from his first song at 7 until the last at 11:30. If you think the closing party at Temptations in crazy, ask Oscar about the mayhem we brought to Space this past Sunday. It was most def a morning to remember. The bartenders down there are nuts... Eddie was hanging from the rafters! They were throwing napkins, lemons + limes, straws, basically anything they could get their hands on including plants, banging on champagne buckets to the beat, we got everyone in our corner soaking wet Temptations style. And when it started to rain in the morning and everyone was dancing as if no one was watching, Space was just an amazing amazing experience. Oscar you rock!!!

Oscar G is the man and Space rocks...but the crowd.....they have the best music in the world (IMO) and they don't know how to rock out to it....it's funny because the 3 times I have been there I had at least 5 people throughout the course of the night say "you are from up north...you go to SF don't you".....too funny

can't wait to get back down there again and show them how it is done..haha

lets plan a trip down there and blow the place up....my girl and I know the head promoter Biz (one of the nicest guys in the business who hooked us and our friends up big time when we went down there in the spring).....we could leave on Friday night or Saturday morning and come home on Monday....a trip just to go to Space is worth it...:idea:

AHHHHH, the patio and now the terrace, what memories. Fuckin place is not normal, I was disturbed this past WMC, when I was standing there at 11:00 in the morning and everyone looked like they just got up. My opinion, (makes the Factory look like kids play) I'm sure I will take heat for this one.

Originally posted by philtyb

Oscar G is the man and Space rocks...but the crowd.....they have the best music in the world (IMO) and they don't know how to rock out to it....it's funny because the 3 times I have been there I had at least 5 people throughout the course of the night say "you are from up north...you go to SF don't you".....too funny

can't wait to get back down there again and show them how it is done..haha

i think if u dont have glowsticks they think ur from up north