Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whens the next sex board meetup.

notallthere666

Originally posted by daemoncel

bro, if we don't get invites

all we have to do is do our own meetup and keep the GOOD eggs out!

Hi everyone!

We love to go ... even though we never post here either lol ... but love to read everyone's posts (some people's posts we prefer over others, some are really great posts) ... but it better be a great party to take the long plane flight from LA .... lol

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lalate

Hi everyone!

We love to go ... even though we never post here either lol ... but love to read everyone's posts (some people's posts we prefer over others, some are really great posts) ... but it better be a great party to take the long plane flight from LA .... lol

there isnt a meetup. it was a joke. I am not planning a meetup!

sheesh , it was a joooookkkkkkke

Guest gabo
Originally posted by daemoncel

don't listen to this guy there is a meetup, it's just a meetup for people that get a pm.. !

*goes in corner, anxiously awaiting pm* ;)

lol

Hey == just got an email just now that says you have to download a special software to install a special PM application. Then you can receive the special PM that will give you the code to dicipher the image of the CP meetup address that will be posted online at a non disclosed url.

Geez --- makes you teary eyed remembering the days in New York before the internet when you just got on the fire escape and shouted your head off about a party so everyone across the alley could hear you. :) :) :)

Originally posted by gabo

ummmm ok the pm's are sent whoever got one is invited. whoever didnt get one... well lI guesss ur just too ugly, sorry maybe next time.:tongue:

You forgot to mention that the ugly people can buy their way in... anyone interested can pm gabo and I for further details.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

You forgot to mention that the ugly people can buy their way in... anyone interested can pm gabo and I for further details.

are you sure that you want the uglies mingling with the good looking people... i dont know abou this

Originally posted by lalate

My invitation said the party is ALSO closed to people with really badddd hair styles (hats and bandanas not permitted) lol.

It should go without saying- but we wanted to save everyone the embarrassment of being turned away- just in case anyone decided to be uber-trendy and show up in a trucker's hat, or with a mullet, or something similarly horrible.