Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ipod itunes question...

mssabina

Originally posted by mssabina

lusting for an ipod real bad right now... i used my friends today and it sealed the deal, but i'm wondering how many songs itunes offers? is there a lot of new stuff on there? i went to the site to look but i can't seem to search on it...

anyone?

i want a ipod for the longest. ask fineones, he has a ipod

Ipod is definitely the way to go. I'm getting the 20GB in a few weeks. I listen to Itunes all the time at work, but the selection of songs can be a little "iffy" at times. For example, on their pop/top 40 station, you'll get current tunes but the rotation of songs is terrible so you'll hear the same songs every 60-90 minutes. It's the same with their hip-hop stations too. There's a "smoothbeats" station which plays some underground and old-school hip-hop...nice! :) There's also over a hundred different stations to choose from and at least 25 electronica stations.

Syncing the Ipod with Itunes is a breeze too...all you gotta do is click and drag application to and from.

Hope that helps in your decision!

Originally posted by spragga25

Ipod is definitely the way to go. I'm getting the 20GB in a few weeks. I listen to Itunes all the time at work, but the selection of songs can be a little "iffy" at times. For example, on their pop/top 40 station, you'll get current tunes but the rotation of songs is terrible so you'll hear the same songs every 60-90 minutes. It's the same with their hip-hop stations too. There's a "smoothbeats" station which plays some underground and old-school hip-hop...nice! :) There's also over a hundred different stations to choose from and at least 25 electronica stations.

Syncing the Ipod with Itunes is a breeze too...all you gotta do is click and drag application to and from.

20gig? is that the 3rd generation version?

Originally posted by spragga25

thank youuuuuu :D

my only decision now is whether to get the 10 or 20 GB one... and i could have sworn my friend had a 15GB one, but when i checked the site i couldn't find it.... do they/did they make one??

Originally posted by mssabina

thank youuuuuu :D

my only decision now is whether to get the 10 or 20 GB one... and i could have sworn my friend had a 15GB one, but when i checked the site i couldn't find it.... do they/did they make one??

Apple recofigured things and now they are only selling 10, 20 and 40GB Ipods...they used to sell 15 and 30GB though.