Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tits... why do they turn us on?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I have been thinking abou tthis... why a girls butt cheecks turn me on so much. a girl have boobs.... I have the same damn thing but hers are bigger.,

nah, it is a natural thing, its the curves of a womans body that attracts us. its the way her breasts and butt stick out, its almost as if they are constantly turned on waiting for us. everything about their bodies is perfectly constructed to fit ours. god damn wheres my gf!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bullseye

nah, it is a natural thing, its the curves of a womans body that attracts us. its the way her breasts and butt stick out, its almost as if they are constantly turned on waiting for us. everything about their bodies is perfectly constructed to fit ours. god damn wheres my gf!!!!!!!!!!!

well said :clap:

THis is a very sexy post for the bump "..." board, but it's kool with this smurf :aright:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

It also has to do with Freud's Oedipus Complex, in which a boy secretly desires his mother and his mothers breast :D

Well, that's one theory. I've read about it, and it applies to some folks, and to some degrees.

But I dont think people want a "carbon copy" of their mom. Maybe just certain tendencies.

My girl is more unlike my mom than like her in ways, but they both are into art and have curvy bodies :laugh:

Originally posted by bullseye

its almost as if they are constantly turned on waiting for us.

OMG, please tell me you're not serious with this statement. :laugh: :laugh:

The male ego knows no bounds...

Anyway, I'd say it's a mixture of instinct, the Oedipal complex, and societal standards (the "ideal" breast varies from culture to culture and throughout history).