Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its 9:02

fineones

Originally posted by fkornre

11:30....u planning on working 23 hrs days with only 1 hr sleep for 2 weeks straight...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......................(joke)

:( Nah not for a few more weeks... But that is the bad thing about working doubles on Mondays... My body is used to my weekend sleep schedule and I slept late Sunday so I was wide awake sunday night. I think I got 2 1/2 hours sleep last night... :(

If I worked a 23 hour day I would not have an oz. of sleep. It takes me about a half hour to get home and an hour or more to fall asleep... :(

Damn I need longer days...

11:34 - 8 hours down... 10 to go...

Originally posted by smokesum

what are you taking?? 1 Day Off ....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Nah... Next year I will definately take a week off straight. I have to go away and my pops is finally getting rid of his time share in St. Marrtin and buying a house out there... All should be done by January... GOD WILLING!!!

If not February I will definately go for me and my girls B-Day... Mine the 24th of March and hers the 31st of March... Can't think of a better way to celebrate our B-days.

Originally posted by elementx

:( Nah not for a few more weeks... But that is the bad thing about working doubles on Mondays... My body is used to my weekend sleep schedule and I slept late Sunday so I was wide awake sunday night. I think I got 2 1/2 hours sleep last night... :(

If I worked a 23 hour day I would not have an oz. of sleep. It takes me about a half hour to get home and an hour or more to fall asleep... :(

Damn I need longer days...

11:34 - 8 hours down... 10 to go...

11:37...i will talk to a few friends and see if we can make the dayz longer for you to get more work and sleep in...:laugh: :laugh:

on a serious note i so know what u are talking about...if i sleep late on a sunday then i cant go to bed sunday night and get enuff sleep for monday morning...then mondays suck cause all i want to do is sleep...i feel u bro...hang in there :D

Originally posted by fkornre

12:12...gonna go take a shower and shave...be back by 1 :D

dont miss me tooooooooo much :laugh:

12:14 - Wondering what you do for a living... Or if you are in School...

Also wondering where I feel like going for lunch and what corner I am going to pass out in for a little while...

Personally I think they should put a bed / cott office for me damn it.

Originally posted by elementx

12:14 - Wondering what you do for a living... Or if you are in School...

Also wondering where I feel like going for lunch and what corner I am going to pass out in for a little while...

Personally I think they should put a bed / cott office for me damn it.

12:32 what to get for lunch??? also ty god we have a lounge @ my job, thats where i sleep or if not @ the screening room :D

Originally posted by nybeauty

12:32 what to get for lunch??? also ty god we have a lounge @ my job, thats where i sleep or if not @ the screening room :D

12:35 - Also wondering what to get for lunch... Gonna be a light one though.

I wish I had a lounge here at work... All the business offices have lounges. But not the field offices.